10 Best Pump Up Songs For Working Out
Listed below are the 10 best pump up songs for working out to get you motivated to get into the best shape of your life. Motivating yourself to work out is difficult sometimes, but these songs will help you get pumped up to tackle any workout.
- "Eye of the Tiger." The cliche's come first, the "Eye of the Tiger" is an old rock song that was written specifically for physical training. Performed by the band Survivor for the movie "Rocky," the song "Eye of the Tiger" is a song that is sure to get you pumped up to work out.
- "Ridin'." Chamillionaire's song "Ridin" is a perfect pump up song for people who love rap and R&B style music. The song "Ridin" was hot in dance clubs and will get you pumped up to work out.
- "Gonna Make You Sweat." C&C Music Factory performs a song called "Gonna make you sweat" that hold up to its title. This song makes you want to push your workout to the next level and push that extra mile.
- "Welcome Home." The band Coheed and Cambria perform a song called "Welcome Home" that has the perfect tempo for working out. Coheed and Cambria is a harder rock band, so it is perfect for rockers kicking it up a notch, or hard rockers doing their normal workout routines.
- "S.O.S." Rihanna's "S.O.S." is great for working out as well. If a song makes people want to dance hard on the dance floor, its always a great song to make you want to push it hard while working out.
- "Crawling". Linkin Park released the song "Crawling" on their best sold album "Hybrid Theory," and ever since then, the song has been a popular workout song for those who enjoy a great rock song that pumps you up.
- "Killing in the Name." The band Rage Against the Machines released this amazing pump up song that makes you want to do more than work out. Listening to this song will make you want to work out, run a mile, and jump in a mosh pit for an hour.
- "Here comes the Boom." This Nelly song is a perfect workout song for rap lovers. The extreme bass for this song will get you pumped for a workout, and as a bonus, can serve as a great cruising song for your after workout drive.
- "Boom Boom Pow." The Black Eyed Peas released a song called "Boom Boom Pow" that is a perfect song to pump you up, and dance to as well. The bass and beat in this song will make you pump iron in a consistent beat for maximum calorie burning as well.
- "1, 2, Step." This song by the artist Ciara is a great workout song for people that love rap and R&B. The way the entire song flows pumps you up for a workout while it reminds you of how great music was in the early 2000s.
Posted on: Jan. 23, 2011