The 10 best quotes about businessmen can be very inspirational for up and coming businessmen. Many people want to know how the businessmen on this list became the men they are today. The following is a list of quotes about businessmen that will give you insight on a businessman's insights.
- Donald Trump: "Experience taught me a few things. One is to listen to your gut no matter how good something sounds on paper. The second is that you're generally better off sticking with what you know. And the third is that sometimes your best investments are the ones you don't make." Donald Trump's advice in this quote is to give you an idea on what has helped him in his career. He provides three specific tips he has used and taught others how to use these tips as well.
- Bill Gates: "It's fine to celebrate success, but it's important to heed the lessons of failure." Bill Gates' outlook on celebrating success is very important and he wants others to make sure they don't look pass their successes. Remaining humble and learning from your failed attempts prevents you from failing from the same obstacle each time.
- Henry Ford: "Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or 80. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young." The ability to learn is something that should be never ending. You're only as old as you feel. The greatest thing is keeping your mind young by continuing to learn and increase your knowledge.
- Walt Disney: "All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them." Anything you put your mind to can be accomplished if you have the courage to go through the obstacles to succeed. Pursuing your dreams is the easiest piece of the cake you can eat, but doing what you need to go along with it can become frustrating at times.
- Sir Winston Churchill: "Success is the ability to go from failure without losing your enthusiasm." There's certain steps that need to be taken once failure has taken place in a individuals life, but failure shouldn't curb an individual's enthusiasm for business.
- Woody Allen: "Eighty percent of success is showing up." Most of the businessmen who are successful show up when they're suppose to. Time is of the essence when your in business and its important you show up to every scheduled event.
- Roger Babson: "It is wise to keep in mind that neither success nor failure is ever final." No one is ever guaranteed to be successful their entire life and no one is promised to always fail. This gives people who are not businessmen the benefit of the doubt that there is hope.
- Dale Carnegie: "Flaming enthusiasm, backed by horse sense and persistence, is the quality that most frequently makes for success." An individual with good enthusiasm followed by horse sense–which means intelligence–qualifies for success.
- Richard Jefferson: "Businessmen were not born chief executives. They were often people first." This is a very strong statement that has a lot to do with the position most businessmen hold. Many people are not born leaders and have to make their way to where they are (though it may not be acceptable). Businessmen are people before they become chief executives.
- Bill Cosby: "I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." Once you have learned to not please everyone around you, you've learned one of the keys to success. Pleasing people isn't going to make you successful.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.