10 Best Quotes About Long Distance Relationships
Are you in need of the 10 best quotes about long distance relationships? Look no further! This article will provide you with the ten best quotes about long distance relationships that have swept the heart of millions. It doesn't matter if you are writing a love note, email, poem, or just need an insightful quote on long distance love, you will surely get what you need.
"Odd how much it hurts when a friend moves away - and leaves behind only silence." - Pam Brown. This long distance love quote is great for relationships that must be separated by moving about such as a new job location.
- "Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart." - Kay Knudsen. This love quote is great for a sweet e-mail or love text.
- "And ever has it been known that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation." - Khalil Gibran. This quote is great for long distance relationships when you took a person for granted and never realized how much you miss them until they left.
- "Absence is to love as wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small and kindles the great." - Roger De Bussy-Rabutin. This is a great quote to leave as a voice mail for your long distance lover.
"Absence diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and blows up the bonfire." - Francois de la Rouchefoucauld. This is a very unique long distance love quote that could be used in a poetic sense such as love note or text message.
- "One kind kiss before we part, Drop a tear and bid adieu; Though we sever, my fond heart Till we meet shall pant for you." - Robert Dodsley. This is a classic and will grab the heart of any long distance couple.
- "You can kiss your family and friends good-bye and put miles between you, but at the same time you carry them with you in your heart, your mind, your stomach, because you do not just live in a world but a world lives in you." - Frederick Buechner. This is not only great for long distance relationships but this quote is also great for close friends and family. However, this is one of the best for a romantic love letter.
- "Love knows not distance; it hath no continent; its eyes are for the stars." - Gilbert Parke. This is a great long distance love quote to use as a sweet voicemail. This will surely get your lover to smile and float on cloud nine.
- "Your absence has not taught me how to be alone, it merely has shown that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall." - Doug Fetherling. This is a great long distance quote for lovers who only meet every so often and have to leave each other again. This can remind you that your time together makes you both grow and love each other more.
"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart" - Helen Keller. This quote is the best line for any long distance relationship because love isn't always about the psychical nature of the relationship—it's about emotions, faith and trust as well.