Finding the ten best quotes from "Family Guy" is impossible. Simple as that. "Family Guy" has got to be one of the funniest shows to ever, yes ever, hit the boob tube. It's social satire is top notch, the characters are hilarious, and the story lines are simply insane. The dialogue of "Family Guy" is definitely in the driver's seat. The quotes from "Family Guy" are what make the show so memorable. Every week there's something new. Every week there's some new crazy quote from "Family Guy" that could make this list. Here are the ten best quotes from "Family Guy," thus far.
- "Giggity Giggity Goo" This friends, his Quagmire's catch phrase. He's the womanizing pervert of the show. He'll usually yell this out after he's had sex with some chick or during some sort of perverted action. It's definitely one of the more notable quotes from "Family Guy."
- "Oh, God, what else is there? I never gave a reach around to a spider monkey while reciting the pledge of allegiance." This is all Peter Griffin. He spouted this baby when he and the guys were playing a game called "I never". Leave it to him to come up with the craziest quotes in the show.
- "Peter, I got a wax job and lets just say, you're cleared for landing!" Louis Griffin, Peter's extremely hot housewife said this one. What really made this quote funny was the fact that you could hear Quagmire in the back ground say "Giggity."
- "Hey, baby. How would you like to go black, and then make a difficult decision regarding whether or not to go back?" This beauty was said by Cleveland. He's the black dude that hangs out with Peter's friends at the bar. He's very passive aggressive. He talks like he's always high. Hilarious "Family Guy" quote.
- "Aha! So they *do* make bigger diapers! That deceitful woman told me I'd have to learn to use the toilet! Well, fie on the toilet! It's made slaves of you all! I've seen it sitting in there, lazy, slothful, porcelain layabout feeding on other people's doo-doos while contributing nothing of its own to society!" This is all Stewie Griffin. He's the uber intelligent, yet psychotic baby of the family. There's no explanation needed for this one.
- "[talking to a very old prostitute] So is there any tread left on the tires or at this point would it be more like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?" Once again, Stewie delivers another classic one liner. Classic, just classic.
- "When the world is mine, your death should be quick and painless." Yet another quote from that crazy baby. He's always trying to take over the world or blow something up. He's driven by ultimate power but he still wears diapers. He talks like a a super villian.
- "If I'm a child, that means you're a pedophile, and I'll be damned if I'm going to stand here and take this from a pervert." Peter Griffin arguing with his wife. The beauty about "Family Guy" is that it doesn't have to make sense. It succeeds in it's one goal of making you laugh.
- "I love this job more than I love taffy, and I'm a man who loves his taffy." Adam West is the mayor of Peter Griffin's town. To say he is a little slow would be putting it nicely. Extremely nice.
"Now, I know you're a feminist, and I think that's adorable, but this is grown-up time and I'm the man." Who else but Peter Griffin? The guy is so moronic you can't help but laugh. He'd give the everyday working man a bad name if he wasn't so damn funny.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.