10 Best Race Track Bikes
Looking for the 10 best race track bikes can be quite a difficult thing to do for there are several types that are out there in the market. If you want to have a real great race track bike, then you would need to spend some time and effort looking for them. Here are some of the best ones that you can look for.
- Bianchi Infinito Ultegra: This is a speedy but comfortable bike from the ten best race track bikes. It can also serve as an all-around bike with a lightweight carbon frame to give you excellent performance.
- Scott CR1 Comp: For beginners, this would be perfect for you when considering the ten best race track bikes. This, too, can run very fast, without you worrying about any misfortunes while you are on your race.
- Giant Defy 2: For long races, this would be an ideal one from the ten best race track bikes. Available in compact and triple versions, this will provide comfort during your race, giving you a big shot of winning.
- Cervello P3 Track: One of the ten best race track bikes is the Cervello P3 track. Other than being fast while you’re on the road, it too is one of the best-looking bikes around.
- Wabi Special: With its fixed gear, the Wabi Special is certainly one of the ten best race track bikes. This is durable and cost-effective, and you can also use it wherever you may go.
- GT Bikes: Coming from one of the top American road racing bike companies, the GT bikes are among the ten best race track bikes that are most loved. There are several designs that you can choose from, with various speed limits that can suit your needs.
- Colnago: From Colnago, you can also find bikes that belong to the ten best race track bikes. The C-50 bike is one of the most recommended since it does not just boast speed but also durability.
- Turin Tube Technology Bikes: More commonly known as 3T, these are bikes that are indeed exceptional. These, too, are included in the ten best race track bikes that are of excellent quality.
- Marin Road Race Bikes: For people who are fond of race cycling, this is one of the ten best race track bikes that you can have. These come lightweight so they are very easy to handle.
- Dolan Arc II DF3: This is one of the most advanced race track bikes that are great when you are up for a race. These bikes are lightweight, and they are really speedy so every dollar you have spent is surely worth it.