Searching for the 10 best rap drunk songs? Well, that's great because this article will feature the ten best rap drunk song of all time. Drunk rap songs are very popular for frat parties, high school parties and random drunken parties in general. Rap seems to bring out the best of drunk people and help them feel energized while being intoxicated. Drunk rap songs also make for great YouTube videos while those who are intoxicated attempt to rap. Enjoy!
- “Blame It” Jamie Foxx featuring T-Pain This song is great for slow grinding on the dance floor while you've had a little bit too much to drink. It's a popular rap song about being drunk and "scoring" during the night.
- “Crack a Bottle” Eminem featuring Dr. Dre and 50 Cent This is surely a party song ready to take those intoxicated people to the dance floor. Eminem's rhymes are always great to those who've had a little bit too much to drink and should call it a night, but this song keeps the party going.
- “Wasted” Gucci Mane Yet another great rap song that will get everybody moving and forget they were about to hit the bathrooms to get rid of all that excess alcohol. This will make you want to pop another bottle of bubbly.
- “One More Drink” Ludacris Beer goggles? No problem! Ludacris makes all your problems go away. This song might be an anthem for some partygoers out there. Nothing is better than a drunk rap song about getting drunk and getting some for the night.
- "Tipsy" J-Kwon "Errbody in the club gettin' tipsy." Besides this lovely and the sound of bottles being popped, this song will surely get you in the mood for drinking and partying.
- "Gin and Juice" Snoop Dogg This is a classic drunk rap song and surely one of the best songs at a bar, night club or house party. Nothing will get your spirits up like this song.
- "Pass the Courvoisier" Busta Rhymes featuring P. Diddy & Pharrell Get up and get moving and pour yourself a shot! This song is one of the best drinking songs out there. You can't go wrong with this song.
- "Alkaholik" Xzibit This is a song for the hardcore drinkers and rap listeners alike. This song is surely one to drink hard liquor to. This song is a party-starter, even when the party is long over.
- “Shots” LMFAO featuring Lil Jon Nothing is better than a drunk rap song named "Shots." It may be last call, but you will still have this song in your head with your hangover the next morning.
- “Patrón Tequila” Paradiso Girls featuring Lil Jon "By the end of the night, I'll have your drunk and throwin' up" sounds like a drinking song! Rap is known for turning love songs into drinking songs, but this drunk rap song is silky with a slimy undertone.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Speakeasy: Jonathan Banks
The Emmy-nominated Breaking Bad star talks Beverly Hills Cop, Wiseguy, sitcom work and his new flick with Danny Trejo, Bullet. Oh yeah, a few Mike Ehrma …