When most people think of rap music they do not usually think first of the 10 best rap love songs. Even the hardest gangster rappers need love too and being the linguistic artists that they are who better to write a love song to their favorite girl. Here are just a few of the best rap love songs of 2010.
- "Nothin' on You" by B.O.B. featuring Bruno Mars. This is an awesome anthem to proclaim your love to that special girl. The chorus is not only sweet but pretty catchy too. Telling your lady that all of the beautiful girls all over the world cannot compare to her will surely bring a smile to her face. This song has perhaps squashed more fights than any other in 2010.
- "Find Your Love" by Drake. This is an awesome song by an awesome artist that croons for the ladies and is just hard enough for the fellas to enjoy as well. In this anthem he demands the loyalty of the love of his life. This is definitely one of the best rap love songs of 2010.
- "Right Through Me" by Nicki Minaj. This song is the perfect blend of female vulnerability and honesty. A favorite among the ladies.
- "Just a Dream" by Nelly. Okay when did Nelly start singing? Way to change the game up! After what seemed like a bit of a hiatus, Nelly comes back with a certified hit.
- "Blowing Me Kisses" by Soldier Boy. This is a 2010 best rap love song that is about puppy love and those unrequited feelings that often never leave. If you can relate you will love this song.
- "Love the Way You Lie" by Rihanna featuring Eminem. Love hurts sometimes. This song could be the anthem of sadists everywhere. Rihanna talks about being hurt but loving the pain and loving the way he lies. In some small way we can all relate to being a glutton for punishment, especially when it comes to love.
- "Speak Her Sex" by Yelawolf. This guy is a huge surprise out of Gadsden, Alabama. This is one sexy track. Yelawolf is the master of double meanings. Sometimes it seems like he is talking about his beloved Chevy while other times he is definitely talking about a member of the fairer sex.
- "Lick the Cat" by Yelawolf featuring Diamond. No explanations needed on this one. This song definitely cannot be confused when it comes to its meaning. This is a sexy song that can be enjoyed by both the fellas and the ladies.
- "Always" by Trina featuring Monica. Trina has always given the impression of being one hard chick and being independent. In this song she is proclaiming her love for her man and not just the jewels, cars, clothes and the money. This is kind of sweet coming from Trina. As usual Monica sounds great on this collaboration.
- "My Chick Bad" by Ludacris. I guess this may be as close to a love song as we can get from Ludacris. In many of his songs he boasts of having women in different cities coast to coast. However in this song he is paying homage to the that one special girl that is "badder" than the rest of them and "badder" than the chick of any other guy out there.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.