The 10 best rap lyrics for Facebook status updates come from popular and successful rappers. All the rap lyrics can be used for a girl or guys Facebook status, and have universal appeal. The best rap lyrics for a Facebook status express how you feel in a positive manner. These rap lyrics are clean and come from popular songs.
- "You can pay for school but you cant buy class." by Jay Z. The rap lyric is from "Swagga Like Us" off T.I's "Paper Trail" album. One of the best rap lyrics for your Facebook status because it's a perfect lyric to call out someone being trashy without saying their name. The rap lyric is a cleaver way to call someone out.
- "Life is such a roller coaster, then it drops, but what should I scream for, this is my theme park." by Lil Wayne. One of the best rap lyrics for a Facebook status because it depicts having a hard day without sounding whiny. No one likes depressing Facebook status updates, but this rap lyric perfectly articulates having a hard time without sounding depressing.
- "That don't kill me, can only make me stronger." by Kanye West. This rap lyric is taken from an old saying and is in the song "Stronger". One of the best rap lyrics to use as a Facebook status because it's vague, yet telling if you are having a bad day. Kanye took a universal saying and turned it into a rap lyric that can relate to anyone.
- "Confidence is a stain they can't wipe off, my word is my pride." by Lil Wayne. This rap lyric comes from the song "Drop the World" which also features Eminem. A good rap lyric for a Facebook status update because it is a strong statement in few words. The rap lyric expresses a lot about your personality by saying little.
- "It's all about the benjamins baby." by P Diddy. A perfect rap lyric to use as a Facebook status update when you are going to work. The rap lyric is a simple way to update your Facebook status to say you are at work making money. The rap lyric comes from the song "It's All About the Benjamins Remix".
- "You gotta live it to feel it, you didn't you wouldn't get it." by Eminem. Off the rap song "8 Mile" this lyric talks about how you need to go all out with everything you do. A great rap lyric for a Facebook status because it is inspirational and almost sounds like poetry. This deep rap lyric could have different meanings for different people.
- "I'm on the pursuit of happiness and I know everything that shine ain't always gonna be gold." by Kid Cudi. The lyric is from "Pursuit of Happiness" and is one of the best rap lyrics to use for a Facebook status update for anyone. It is good Facebook status to say you are not giving up on your goals, and know happiness does not come easy.
- "Through the fire, to the limit, to the wall for a chance to be with you, I'd gladly risk it all." by Kanye West. From "Through the Wire" this rap lyric would be a perfect Facebook status update for someone in love. The rap lyric is a way to express your love for someone without sounding corny.
- "Party like a rock, party like a rockstar!" by Shop Boyz. If going out partying, this is the best facebook status to use. The rap lyrics are simple and clear, that you are going to party, and going to party hard.
- "Keep ya head up, child things are gonna get easier, child things are gonna get brighter." by Tupac. From the rap song "Keep Ya Head Up" the lyrics are a good Facebook status because they are positive. The rap lyrics are uplifting and speak volumes when you want to spread some positive energy with your Facebook status.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”