If you like artists like Lil Wayne, Snoop Dogg and Eminem, you'll definitely want to check out our list of the 10 best rap music videos 2010. What makes a good rap music video for you? Whether you like hot girls, fast cars, lots of bling or a great story, these videos surely have it. If you're looking for some great entertainment and you love your rappers, be sure to check out the best rap music videos of 2010. You won't be disappointed.
- "I Get Money" by 50 Cent: You might not expect a guy with a handle like 50 Cent to have one of the best rap music videos about money, but this video sure packs in the flash, bling and hot chicks. But how does that blonde bend like that?
- "I'm Not Afraid" by Eminem: White rapper Eminem comes back hotter than ever, steaming up the video screens with one of the best rap music videos of his career. A powerful song coupled with a powerful video, this one is a must see.
- "Proper Aim" by Souls of Mischief: It's hard to stay focused on the song that's playing because you get so into watching the artistic creation in this video. You don't have to be an art buff to find yourself mesmerized by one of the best rap music videos of 2010; "Proper Aim" will hook you, just watch it and see.
- "Fresh From Head to Toe" by Billy Blue: If you like videos that tell a story, you might find this Billy Blue hit to your liking. With a lot of flash and style, this video starts out like a movie and then throws the viewer into a hot club scene. One of the best rap music videos of 2010, you can't help but want to be a part of this one.
- "Make the Road by Walkin" by I.B.E., ft. Toki Wright: One of the best rap music videos 2010 is I.B.E. and their hard-hitting rap "Make the Road by Walkin." While some of the shots seem very amateur, the overall feel works for the song and the imagery is sharp and striking.
- "Go Shorty Go" by Travis Porter: This is just a fun song, and it's just one of those funny music videos you can't get enough of. Featuring jumping club scenes, lots of pretty girls and guys having fun, this makes our list of best rap music videos of 2010 because it really draws the viewer in.
- "High Az Fucc" by Ca$his: Ca$his has a great smooth style, and the street scenes in this video suit the song really well. No flash, no glamour, this is one of the best rap music videos for 2010 because it stays so true to the song.
- "Love the Way You Lie" by Eminem, ft. Rihanna: Starring Dominic Monaghan ("Lost") and Megan Fox, this video shows a couple in a painful and abusive relationship intermingled with cut scenes of Eminem and Rihanna. Powerful and intense, it's definitely one of the best rap music videos of the decade.
- "Drop the World" by Lil Wayne, ft. Eminem: Showing city scenes with a riotous, almost post-apocalyptic feel, this is one of the best rap music videos of 2010 for those who enjoy dark music videos that tell a story. The effects and stop-motion shots make this video, intensifying breaking glass, shattering bricks and flickering flames.
- "California Gurls" by Katy Perry, ft. Snoop Dogg: Some might argue that this isn't one of the best rap music videos of 2010, but it has Snoop doing a lil rap segue in there, so we're giving it credit. Gummy Bears with 'tude, Snoop as the Candy Man and a naked Katy Perry floating on a cloud of cotton candy, what's not to love about that?
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …