These 10 best pump up rap songs of 2010 are meant to give you a kick start for you to get on with your day and not just play morose around. So rather than crying your heart out, hit the play button of your music player and sing your best.
- "Power." Kanye West may not have the best attitude but when it comes to making great music, he sure is one talented guy. His song "Power" is one of the 10 best pump up rap songs of 2010 that is infectious, making you want to hit the dance floor once you hear him rap.
- "Not Afraid." From Eminem’s smash album "Recovery" comes another one of the 10 best pump up rap songs of 2010. Eminem’s lyrics are just wonderful in this song, telling the listener to stand up for what he believes in. After hearing this, you will surely be brave enough and not at all afraid.
- "Bet I Bust." Another one of the 10 best pump up rap songs of 2010 is "Bet I Bust." B.o.B. and T.I. did an amazing job with this song, being played in most parties since it was released. With its addictive words and melody, it won’t be a wonder if it keeps playing on your music player.
- "Billionaire." Who doesn’t want to become a billionaire? It ain’t bad to dream of it right? So be like Travie McCoy and Bruno Mars and hit the notes with this song which is one of the 10 best pump up rap ongs of 2010. With the things that they are planning to do, you will be inspired to do better to become like that too in the future.
- "I Need a Dollar." This is the intro song of the show "How to Make It in America" from HBO, sang by Aloe Blacc. This is another song which is included in the 10 best pump up rap songs of 2010, one that when you hear it for the first time, you will hear it for a thousand times again.
- "Hold On." King Driis sings one of the 10 best pump up rap songs of 2010 which is actually the song from "The Wire Frame." With the rapping abilities of King Driis and the Jamaican ragamuffin, this will surely have you going on, singing and dancing to the beats of the song.
- "No Wheaties." In this song which belongs to the 10 best pump up rap songs of 2010, Big KRIT, Curre$y and Smoke DAZA prove that they are really great rap artists. They did an amazing job with the song, and their performance will surely pump your mood.
- "Trillionaire." A song that will certainly pump you up is "Trillionaire" by Bun B., featuring T-Pain. With the powerful vocals of these two rap artists, and the catchy lyrics of the song, you will certainly be up on your feet to get on with your day.
- "Blow Up." The amazing vocals of J-Cole will surely blow you up once you hear this song from the 10 best pump up rap songs of 2010. Here in this song, he still has got the spark that made him become one of the looked-up rap artists.
- "Let It Rock." You have heard this song by Kevin Rudolf and Lil Wayne almost everywhere – in NFL, NBA, and a lot more shows and events. Belonging to the 10 best pump up rap songs of 2010, this. You have heard this song by Kevin Rudolf and Lil Wayne almost everywhere – in NFL, NBA, and a lot more shows and events. Belonging to the 10 best pump up rap songs of 2010, this will really make you rock.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”