If you are looking to get moving, here are the 10 best rap pump up songs. Whether you are getting ready to work out, psyching yourself up for a big game, or you just want to get your groove on, this list of raps will get the job done.
- Onyx "Slam." This song will definitely get the job done. Cars even bounce to this jam. "Let the boys be boys."
- Rob Base and DJ Easy Rock "It Takes Two." If you want to rock it old school, this rap will pump you up. From the 80's, when hip hop was first on the rise, It Takes Two" is a timeless classic. "Ladies love me, girls adore me. I mean even the ones who never saw me."
- Boogie Down Productions "Criminal Minded." Another classic rap from the 80's, "Criminal Minded" brings you back to the heyday of hip hop. This "pump up" rap ignited the music world.
- Naughty by Nature "OPP." You can't help but sing along with this classic rap. You might argue about what OPP actually stands for (although the background noise gives a strong hint), but one thing that is undeniable is that this rap will pump you up.
- Salt-N-Pepa "Push it." "Ohh, baby, baby." These ladies will get you moving. Another classic rap that adds just the right spice.
- 50 Cent "In Da Club." One of the best raps songs of all time. From "Get Rich or Die Tryin," "In Da Club," says it right "and you should love me way more than you hate me."
- LLCool J "Rock the Bells." No list is complete without LL. This rap will pump you up, and there is a longer version, if you are left wanting just a little bit more.
- Lil Wayne "Got Money." You will be ready to hand over the cash after listening to this fresh rap. "I need a Winn Dixie grocery bag full of money."
- Fat Joe featuring Mase, Eminem, Lil' Jon "Lean Back (remix)." Looking at this list of rappers, you know this song is a winner. It's definitely all and not nothing with this rap. Get ready to get pumped up.
- Black Sheep "The Choice." Here is the last, but certainly not the least likely rap song, to pump you up. Another great one, wraps up the top ten. Get ready to jam with these rap pump up songs.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …