The 10 best rap song lyrics for Facebook status depict people’s various moods. All of these songs come from rappers who have topped the charts. The rap lyrics listed here can be used to describe your mood or thoughts. Rap music has been around for over 20 years now.
- “What I did was stupid, no doubt it was dumb.” This is one of the best rap song lyrics for Facebook status. It performed by Eminem and comes from his song “Cleaning out my Closet.” You can use this status if you did a stupid thing like taking your mom’s car without permission.
- “I’m about to end up callin it a night.” This is from Usher’s song “Lovers & Friends." The perfect song lyric to post if you are at a club and just want to go home. Or if you are watching the big game but are too tired to stay up and finish it. I have actually seen this as a Facebook status once.
- “You look like you can handle what’s under my hood.” As one of the best rap song lyrics for a Facebook status, this song is the perfect Facebook status. It is performed by Rihanna from her song “Shut Up and Drive.” It is a bit of a naughty lyric and can be used for a number of dirty thoughts.
- “Don’t tell me you’re sorry cause you’re not.” This status is from Rihanna’s song “Take a Bow.” It can be used by a male or female. Maybe your girlfriend forgot to call you last night and she apologized.
- “There’s nothing you can do to ever undo what you’ve done to me.” This is one of the best rap song lyrics for Facebook status. It is from the song “Shoulda Let You Go” by Keisha Cole. It is a very deep, intense status. It could be used by a wife or girlfriend who was deeply hurt by their husband or boyfriend. They may be thinking that there is no getting back together at this point. The hurt is just too deep.
- “I know sometimes can get rough but we’ll make it.” This seems like a song that Taylor Swift would perform, but the song is actually by Lil Kim titled “I Can Love You.” Some relationships may be rough to start out with but the poster believes that they will be okay and make it through the tough times. It is a great Facebook status.
- “If hard work pays off then easy work is worthless.” This is one of the best rap song lyrics for a Facebook status because it is a get-to-the-point lyric. It is sung by Nelly from his song “Heart of a Champion.” I had to sit and think about what this lyric actually means. It means that hard work is more rewarding than just slacking off. At least that is my interpretation of the song lyric.
- “Me, I handle my business, God’s my only witness.” The song is called “Don’t Wanna Talk About It” by 50 Cent. This is a bit of a scary lyric and gang members may use this as a post. It means that someone does what they need to do to survive and no one else really knows except God above. If your child posts a status like this, ask questions.
- “The Earth is just a dead thing you can claim.” This song by Ashanti is called “Colors of the Wind.” This is one of the best rap song lyrics that you can use for a Facebook status. We are all here on this earth for a reason.
- “I think it’s time we take a trip, tell me where.” The song is “Jupiter Love” by Trey Songz. If you want to take a trip with your friends, post this. If you want a romantic getaway with your girl, post this. You want to take a vacation and let her pick where to go.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
21 Hairstyles Women Love
Female experts reveal the ’dos that drive them wild.
21 Fantastic Facts About Ronda Rousey
This trivia’s like her fights: quick and jarring.