If you like rap and hip-hop, and it's that special time of the year, then listen to our 10 best rap songs about birthdays! Hip-Hop tracks and rap songs about birthdays go back a long time. The advent of hip-hop in the late 70's/early 80's brought about a great many rap songs. Among those numbers, rap songs about birthdays also emerged as a definitive topic within the genre.
- "In Da Club" by 50 Cent. You can probably even recite those lyrics now: "Go Shawty, It's Ya Birthday". Among the best rap songs about birthdays, Fiddy has made the biggest impression with his 2002 track featured here.
- "Birthday Sex" by Jeremih. The debut single by this up-and-comer smashed charts all around the world. Regardless of the whole "Bday shh" nonsense that played on the air till 6 p.m., we all know what they were saying. One of the best rap songs about birthdays, for sure.
- "Birthday" by Flo Rida. The king of remixes is back, and with something new to add to the rap songs about birthdays. Featuring Rick Ross, this track goes a little something like "I don't want no cake on my birthday, errday errrday".
- "This Is My Party" by Fabolous. Well, granted, he may not be talking about his actual birthday, but it seems like Fab is getting down to his Bday tune in this song. More raunchy than normal rap songs about birthdays, but still fun!
- "Say Aah" by Trey Songz. "Go girl, it's ya birthday; open wide, I know ya thirstay!" spat Tremaine. Who ever knew the man that released "Can't Help But Wait" would come back to see mainstream success again?
- "It's Your Birthday" by R Kelly. Are you gonna dance and have some fun? Party all night till the morning comes? Then perhaps you should hit up this gold mine of rap songs about birthdays by the famous R Kelly.
- "Hey Mama" by Kanye West. Not exactly an uplifter, but definitely one of the rap songs about birthdays out there. Heck, we all know Kanye is a little touchy feely, but that's nice to have on that special day too, right?
- "Eighteen" by Lil' Bow Wow. If you're turning that special number too, then "Eighteen" is for sure your special track out of all the rap songs about birthdays. Bow Wow, as grown as he is, never stops amazing.
- "Birthday" by Twista. It is somebody's birthday, and it's good to move like it's your birthday. Twista always puts a smile on audiences faces, and makes excellent tracks to get down to in the clubs.
- "Lights, Camera, Action" by Omarion featuring Bow Wow. Where your birthday suit at? Sure it's a bit risque, but who doesn't want to let loose a little on their birthday?
Birthdays are a fun time, and it's because of this that it is important to celebrate them with style. These are the 10 best rap songs about birthdays, so use them as much as you want on that special day of yours! As always, be safe.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.