Haters gonna hate, and rappers are gonna rap about it; that's why there are plenty to choose from in compiling a list of the 10 best rap songs about haters. From lyrical masterminds to crunk shouters, everyone has something to say about those who hate instead of congratulate. Here they are, the 10 best raps songs about haters.
- "Cold Wind Blows" by Eminem – The supreme angry lyricist begins his latest album, "Recovery," with this jam. He demolishes all comers, making it an easy choice to open our list of the 10 best rap songs about haters.
- "Dirt Off Your Shoulder" by Jay-Z – This Neptunes-produced hit is another easy choice for our list of rap songs about haters. Jigga brushes off the haters and celebrates in style.
- "Hate Me Now" by Nas – Jigga's rival, Nasty Nas, delivers his own hater-hating diatribe. This epic track keeps it angry and triumphant.
- "Hater Players" by Black Star – Mos Def and Talib Kweli, known for being two of the best lyricists in hip-hop, take on haters on this Black Star cut. It is the most underground cut on our list of the best rap songs about haters.
- "Haterz Everywhere" by BoB – Since he went pop, BoB has found that there are indeed "Haterz Everywhere." Luckily, he has the skill to set them straight.
- "Hi Hater" by Maino – This blast is a popular club cut. Dance and deride your haters in style.
- "I'm Blind To You Haters" by Collie Buddz – A popular mixtape cut, this has quite the message: haters matter so little, Collie can't even see them. Why is he rapping about them, then?
- "Haters" by Young Buck – Buck might be talking about his former G-Unit comrades. It is the first of three songs on our list of the best rap songs about haters simply titled "Haters."
- "Haters" by Young Jeezy – Jeezy tops Weezy on this list, for the sheer anger of his cut. The coke-rap king makes you believe he hates the haters.
- "Haters" by Lil Wayne – Weezy closes out our list of the 10 best rap songs about haters. It's not one of his best, but it is one of these best songs taking on haters in full force.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …