The 10 best rap songs about sex range from the hot and freaky to the subtle and loving to one's shorty out there in the hood. These 10 rap songs bring out the sweetest beats with hardcore, raw desire that is sex. These 10 rap cuts of the 90s to the new millennium bring the heat as well as the flavor of hip hop to the lovers out there.
- "OPP" by Naughty by Nature. This old school classic deals with the sexual relations with other people's something-something. It is a great way to start out the party to turn up the heat.
- "What's Your Fantasy" by Ludacris. The collaboration with Trina, Foxy Brown and Shawnna brings all the sex role play to the forefront. This jam is packed with enough innuendo to get the home fires blazing.
- "Get Low" by Lil Jon. Another intense joint is filled to the brim with hardcore bump n' grind action. The rolling beats compliment the extreme lyrics that will blow the senses of sex.
- "Doin' It" by LL Cool J. A bit of a slower jam is a more subtle direction about sex. LL Cool J puts a smooth groove to the rock'em sock'em action of the other cuts.
- "Back to the Hotel" by N2Deep. This rap song is all about the hookups on a Saturday night. Awesome instrumentals follow the acid lyrics about one night stands at the hotels near the highway exits.
- "How Do You Want It" by Tupac. From one of the masters of rap, he's got the swagger and only one night in town. A cool song with a audacious video to boot.
- "Push It" by Salt-N-Pepa. Who says guys have all the fun? Another old school song from these girls who want to have as much fun and sex as the dudes do.
- "Pop That P****" by 2 Live Crew: Practically every one of these cats albums is loaded with freaky sex with hot females. But this just happens to be one of their memorable songs.
- "How Many Licks" by Lil Kim. A bad chick ain't anything to play with in the bedroom. This raw girl gives the sex talk in your face with no apologies.
- "My Neck, My Back" by Khia. Popular jam only because this girl tells the dudes how she wants to be done in the bedroom. Her sex talk is upfront and no chaser.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
21 Fantastic Facts About Ronda Rousey
This trivia’s like her fights: quick and jarring.
21 Hairstyles Women Love
Female experts reveal the ’dos that drive them wild.