When you want to get pumped up, it's helpful to have a list of the 10 best rap workout songs on hand. It doesn't matter if you're doing strength training, jogging or trying to squeeze in a little cardio and burn off some extra calories after lunch. Regardless of what you're doing, it helps to have some great tunes with you, to help motivate you and keep you pumped up. Here are some of the best rap workout songs around.
- "The New Work Out Plan" by Kanye West: If you need a comedic break while you're working out, give "The New Work Out Plan" a whirl. It has a great beat and a funny twist, making it one of the 10 best rap workout songs. Humor and health go hand in hand.
- "Pump It Up" by Joe Budden: If you want one of the best rap workout songs that has a steady fast beat, give "Pump It Out" a listen. The beat on this song is strong and the lyrics are sure to help you pump-pump-pump it up.
- "Party Up" by DMX: A great dance or pump up song, "Party Up" is one of those awesome rap workout songs that infuses you with a lot of energy and encourages you to push on. It's high-energy and has a lot of stamina. See if you can keep up with this hot tune.
- "Get Up" by 50 Cent: If you need inspiration, check out the video to "Get Up." This is one of the best rap workout songs for someone who's doing some strength training. Just be warned, once you get going, you won't want to stop this one.
- "It's a Fight" by Three 6 Mafia: If you want one of the real champs of our best rap workout songs list, pop "It's a Fight" in your earbuds and soon you'll be bashing them down, just like Rocky Balboa. "Hit 'em with the left! Hit 'em with the right! It's a fight!"
- "Stronger" by Kanye West: Sampling a popular "Daft Punk" tune, Kanye West brings us one of the best rap workout songs for someone who's trying to work on the cardio. With a faster beat, this is a great song for getting the heart pumping.
- "The Second Coming" by Juelz Santana and Just Blaze: A good song with motivational lyrics, this song tells you "if you fall, get up and try again." With a steady driving beat throughout, it's clearly one of the best rap workout songs for someone looking to do strength training.
- "Lose Yourself" by Eminem: Eminem writes some great angry music, which really applies itself well to workout songs. "Lose Yourself" is a song about getting up on stage and dealing with the mic, but it adjusts really easily to make it one of the best rap workout songs you can find.
- "Can't Be Touched" by Roy Jones: A great song for dance or cardio work, "Can't Be Touched" is a great song with a quick rhythm and some great lyrics. If you like to workout to rap music, this one is definitely inspiring.
"Heart of a Champion" by Nelly: Need a great rap workout song that's going to keep you pumped and working away? Give Nelly a listen. This song is fast, clearly-written and has a great beat that really makes you want to accomplish things.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert ...
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…