The 10 best rappers quotes—a hard thing to decide when so many in the hip hop community have knowledge to share. Whether they say it in a song or in an interview, they share these words of wisdom with us fan, who trust in what our favorite rappers are saying and can relate. From some of hip hop’s greatest talent, here are the 10 Best Rappers Quotes.
- “Things I say have value and I would love for you to value them, however you get it.”- Lil Wayne. One of the greatest MCs out today, when Weezy talks, the world listens. When he opens his mouth, he never disappoints. He too is aware of this, as seen in this quote given during an interview with "Newsweek".
- “I’d rather die enormous than live dormant.”- Jay-Z. The man, the mogul, Jay-Z very rarely says something that isn’t powerful. Many would think that his knowledge comes from his experience and success when in fact, Jay has had a way with words from the beginning. In “Can I Live” off of his first album, Reasonable Doubt, he says.
- “I am who I am and I say what I think. I'm not putting a face on for the record.”-Eminem. One of the most controversial rappers in the game, Eminem has never felt the need to apologize for being himself. He has held to that throughout his career, regardless of who it’s angered along the way.
- “It takes a certain type of individual to really participate in a group discussion about someone else, especially if they’re going super hard with consistent hate.”-Drake. A newcomer in the hip hop industry, Drake is quickly making his mark. With the rest of Young Money behind him, he seems unstoppable. The young rapper tries to keep it real, knowing not everyone is going to love him.
- “If you have the opportunity to play this game called life, you have to appreciate every moment. A lot of people don't appreciate their moment until it's passed.”-Kanye West. There aren’t many people who have not heard of Kanye. From his sick lyrics to his controversial statements in the media, he commands attention.
- “Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender.”-Tupac. One of the great voices of this generation, Tupac’s wisdom lives on although he is gone. Tupac’s time on Earth was well spent in sharing his talents and teaching us all about the value of life.
- “Sky is the limit and you know that you can have what you want, be what you want.”-Notorious B.I.G. Another talent taken from us too soon, Biggie always had a story to tell and an audience to tell it to. As one of the greatest MCs in hip hop history, his words are sure to live on far past his time or our own.
- “Your ego can't get bigger than yourself and the things you're trying to do.”Ludacris. Ludacris has been one of the driving forces of the hip hop industry over the past decade. A constant hit maker, Luda thinks outside the box, aiming at opening the minds of his audience.
- "Some of us were born to hate and some of us were born to be great."-T.I. T.I prides himself in sending a message to his fans, whether it’s in his lyrics or in his living. Despite veering off track in his own life, T.I continues to send a positive message to his fans denouncing negativity.
- “I'm never gonna die, never heard of death, energy can never be destroyed only the flesh.”-Nas. It’s been a while since we’ve heard from one of hip hop’s greatest lyricists, but it’s not to say his words do not resonate with us. His lyrics are deep, dark, and profound.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.