When making a purchasing decision as large as a luxury vehicle, it is important to know what the 10 best rated luxury sedans of 2010 are. Usually priced between $40,000 and $60,000, luxury sedans are versatile enough to meet the needs of the single executive in a big city or the mother of two in a small suburb. With ranging amenities like side curtain airbags and active stability control varying from car to car, knowing what you are paying for can require some research before the test drive.
2010 Lincoln MKS. After the Towncar gave Lincoln a bad reputation, the company decided to introduce the MKS to appeal to a new younger generation of luxury car owners. With the placement of a more powerful engine in the 2010 model, the MKS is comparable to any Infiniti or Lexus brand sedan.
- 2010 Cadillac STS. For those looking for a larger sedan than the BMW 5-series or the Infiniti M, the Cadillac STS walks away from the notoriously poor handling of previous sedan models. Even with an available V8 engine, the typical driver of the STS will enjoy its luxurious interior more than the zero to sixty speed.
- 2010 Volvo S80. Being Bill Gate's only car gives a clue as to the type of person who would choose the Volvo S80. Living up to Volvo's legendary safety record, the S80 has made a name for itself by earning one of only two IIHS "Top Safety Picks" for a luxury sedan.
- 2010 Lexus GS. Though Lexus' parent company Toyota has had problems with other models, the GS remains a strong contender as one of the best luxury sedans of 2010. Owners find very few complaints for this large and powerful car, which can fit even the very tall drivers.
- 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class. With a list of high tech and innovative safety features, the E-Class continues the stylish Mercedes tradition that has become known around the world.
- 2010 BMW 5-Series. Being the most powerful of the luxury sedans on this list, this BMW can comfortably seat five adults. Designed for those who love driving on winding roads, this car is surprising fuel efficient.
- 2010 Jaguar XF. Replacing the S-Type sedan, the Jaguar XF has a striking design that will turn heads. Rivaling the BMW 5-Series, the XF is only available in a V8 or a super-charged V8 engine.
- 2010 Audi A6. While not selling as quickly in America as the Lexus GS or the Mercedes E-Class, the Audi A6 offers one of the best interiors in its class. The main attractction of the A6 is the Quattro All-Wheel-Drive system, which puts any doubts as to its superior handling to rest.
- 2010 Acura RL. Just now gaining popularity as a band, Acura's RL offers excellent Honda reliability along with a high resale value. Stepping away from the traditional wood and leather expectations, Acura packs the RL with a high-tech interior that appeals to the younger buyer.
- 2010 Infiniti M45. The M45 is Infiniti's crown jewel of luxury sedans. Though not as powerful as the Jaguar XF, the Infiniti M45 is made to engage to driver with the road instead of insulating the experience. Owners of this car are content with their purchase.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.