10 Best Rated Sedans 2010
Why in the world are you looking for the 10 best rated sedans of 2010? Well you went and got married and now you need a “family” car to haul around the kiddies. But becoming a “family man” does not mean you need to give up luxury or performance and buy a minivan.
- Lincoln MKZ - $33,000 Yea we know the Lincoln Town car is driven by grandparents everywhere but we are talking about the MKZ with a sleek styling and more powerful engine this is not Grandpa’s ride.
- Cadillac STS - $48,000 Although not the most powerful and fastest model on our list, the Cadillac STS offers up a special level of comfort. That is why it is included in our best rated sedans of 2010.
- Volvo S80 - $39,000 Bill Gates owns a Volvo S80, need we say more? No really, the Volvo S80 is one of the best rated sedans of 2010 known for its elegance and sleek lines, hand finished walnut interior accents, turbo charged V6 engine with all wheel drive and a really killer sound system.
- Lexus GS - $55,000 Yes we know the Lexus is a fancy Toyota but even with the trouble they have been having, the new 2011 Lexus Gs is another of the best rated sedans of 2010 and a sweet ride. With 303 horsepower and 3500 RPMs this 19MPG vehicle is certainly not a minivan.
- Mercedes Benz E-Class - $57,000 There is just something about Mercedes Benz that shouts luxury even with a car seat in the back and the E-Class tops the line. Although to be fair the convertible with the top down is probably not good for the baby.
- Jaguar XF - $53,000 Choose the XFR series and no one will ever mistake this 510Hp machine for the “family” sedan. Jaguar is known for a beautiful combination of speed and luxury. Two must haves for a “family” car, don’t you think? We think it fits for our sedans 2010 list.
- BMW 5-Series - $60,000 Although the BMW 5-Series can carry five adults in comfort and style it also offers you the handling of a sports car and a 258 hp engine and a whopping 47MPG to help you save money for college. Not bad for a sedan.
- Audi A-6 - $45,000 0-60 in 6.9 seconds are we sure this is a sedan? The Audi A6 offers 265hp with 21 MPG city driving and a luxurious interior coupled with a sporty look, a Smart addition to our sedans 2010 list and room for a car seat or two.
- Acura RL - $47,000 Starting at around $47,000 the Acura is not the lowest priced car on our sedans 2010 list but it also not the highest for all the features and luxury gadgetry that you get coupled with razor sharp handling. This car features a five-star NHTSA rating and the highest possible rating available from the IIHS as well.
- Infinity M45 - $56,000 At just under $56,000 MSRP the Infiniti M45 is a bargain for our sedans 2010 list. It rides a lot like a less powerful (and more expensive) Jaguar allowing the driver to be one with the road while retaining a high level of comfort for passengers and driver alike.