What are the 10 best rated twin air mattresses in 2009? How you ever slept on an air mattress? It’s like sleeping on air, because you are. A good alternative to a floor or dirt bed while camping. You don't always have access to a real bed, so here are our ten best twin air mattresses.
- Aerobed is given five big ol’ stars. It’s comfortable, portable and goes camping when there is a second bed needed for a guest.
- Sleep Number is one of the best air beds on the market. Why? You can adjust this mattress for whatever firmness you like when sleeping and get your comfort zone.
- Comfortair rates right up there with the best twin air mattress. Comfort and air equals less back pain on airbeds.
- Greatland Flocked. Flocked means it has a smooth "material" top on it, so you aren’t on the plastic/rubber side of the air mattress. Great for camping and inflatable and inexpensive.
- The Coleman Air mattress go about 50-50 on the good and bad. It’s reliable; after all, it is a Coleman, but reliability and comfort are two different things. Users complained about discomfort over long sleep periods. Overall, a good bed for short trips or for the napping traveller.
- Ozark Trail Twin Size Air Mattress from Wal-Mart. It's no frills, but it works and for ten bucks who can really complain. It is flocked though, so we guess that is one frill.
- Intex Pillow Rest Air mattress is sold at most department stores. It has a built in air pump and rayon flocked topper. Available for about $40 or $50.
- Easy Riser Flocked Twin is great for camping and travelling and it has a detachable air pump. It's sturdy and unpoppable (as far as that goes) and is available for less than $60.
- Kelty Sleep Well Air mattress works great and camps well. Like any air mattress, this one folds down into a compact carrying bag. A little more pricey than the Easy Rider.
- Home Trends Raised Air Mattress by Wal-Mart is a great mattress that works at home for that extra guest area. It's cheap, but is reliable enough to justify the cash.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …