The 10 best R&B songs for ringtones are all great choices if you're looking to change up your ringtone. They are all great selections with excellent beats that will make your ringing phone more enjoyable to hear. Whether you select just one or alternate between all of these, you will find everyone jamming when your phone rings with one of these tunes.
- Chris Brown, "Deuces": This song made Billboard's number 1 for hip-hop and R&B in October 2010. The song has many great background beats that would work perfectly as ringtones. If you choose to sample the singing for a ringtone, you'll find yourself with smooth vocals and entertaining lyrics.
- Usher, "There goes my Baby": Making the Billboard top 100 charts, this song was a single from Usher's "Raymond vs. Raymond" album. This song has amazing beats and an even better rhythm. If you're looking for a hot R&B song to set as your ringtone, this is the one.
- Ciara, "Ride": This is a beautiful love song, but has an extra touch with Ludacris' intermittent rap. The song is upbeat for an R&B song, and has a great instrumental. You should definitely consider this as a ringtone for your phone.
- Jazmine Sullivan, "Holding you Down": Sullivan's song is a great emotional R&B song about relationships. Her vocals are heartfelt and would stand strong as a ringtone. If you are looking for a spectacular R&B song for a ringtone, this is definitely one of the 10 best you could pick from.
- Fantasia, "Bittersweet": This song has vocals with the perfect pitch. The emotion sounds true throughout the song, and it's a great love song for your cellphone's ringtone. As the winner of "American Idol's" third season, Fantasia's song is a high-quality display of talent that would make your phone shine.
- Eminem, "Love the Way you Lie": Featuring Rihanna, this song is a merge of rap and R&B—a true artistic masterpiece. The song may just be Eminem's greatest musical creation. The beat is powerful and the lyrics are just as strong, a testament to Eminem's rapping talent.
- Drake, "Find your Love": Drake's unique voice infiltrates this amazing song that making it one of the most popular hits of 2010. The song features strong lyrics and a great combination of vocals with electronic beats. This R&B song stands out from the rest as a superb ringtone option.
- Usher, "OMG": A fusion of rap and hip-hop, this song has a spectacular melody, which makes for a spectacular rhythmic piece. This song has gained worldwide success and would make an excellent addition to your ringtone collection. If you want to make everyone in the room jam with one ring, consider this song.
Monica, "Everything to Me": This song made Japan's and the United States' top 100 charts. It is a miraculous R&B song with a great beat shinning through all the rest, Monica's voice will make your phone sing. The background chorus combined with Monica's voice equals melodic perfection.
- Whitney Houston, "I have nothing": Whether you choose Houston's original version, or Monica's live cover, this song will make your phone ring with musical excellence. The song is a masterpiece and both artists brought their ingenious vocals to deliver the song perfectly. It would truly be a spectacular choice for a ring tone.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.