Are you a serious high school or college wrestler who is looking for the 10 best red wrestling shoes on the market? If so, then you don't need to do any leg work, because here is a guide to everything you have been looking for. Don't let your equipment be a pitfall in your game; check out this list of the 10 best red wrestling shoes available for athletes of all levels.
- Asics Aggressor Wrestling Shoes: Asics has produces quality wrestling shoes for many years and has been the choice of wrestlers on all levels. The Aggressor Shoe is light weight (only 8.4 ounces) and has a synthetic suede upper material, which is red and black, and outsole that enhances the athlete's traction on the mat. This is an upper level shoe that is excellent for serious high school and college wrestlers.
- Cael V4.0: The Cael 4.0 are a pair of introductory wrestling shoes carrying the name of Olympic wrestler Cael Sanderson. These red and black shoes have a mesh liner to help keep your foot dry while wrestling. As a low end model these wrestling shoes are great for beginning wrestlers of all ages.
- Adidas John Smith Mat Wizard 3: This is the third generation of the Mat Wizard shoe available from Adidas. It features Adidas ClimaCool technology, is light weight, and has a molded heel for ultimate athlete support. This high end model is great for those serious wrestlers looking to enhance their game.
- Asics Ultratek Wrestling Shoes: The Ultratek Shoe is one of Asics newer models that features their I.G.S. technology. It gives the wrestler more traction, better flexibility, and more support than many of the other wrestling shoes. Despite being one of Asics newer models this shoe is excellent for the serious wrestler.
- Asics The Gable: This wrestling shoe is so new it is only available for pre-order. It is a full leather shoe with a rubber outsole and has a bit of old school flair. The Gable red and gold wrestling shoe is a great pair that will last the athlete quite a while.
- Adidas Extero 2: The Extero 2 is a great wrestling shoe for a beginning wrestler. It is perfect for the athlete who is unsure whether they wish to continue in the sport. This ultra affordable shoe offers all of the same qualities as some of Adidas high end shoes.
- Adidas Tyrint 5: The Tyrint 5 is a fifth generation wrestling shoe produced by Adidas. It offers the athlete excellent heel support and superior traction control, a unique heel liner to reduce pressure on the Achilles tendon, and a unique lace closure system. This shoe is great for the wrestler of any age and experience.
- Asics Dan Gable 2: The Dan Gable 2 is a very high level wrestling shoe that features a light weight structure with molded support and upper form fitting material. Coming in at just around 9 oz. you will be tearing it up on the mat in these shoes. Don't expect to be disappointed if you decide to go with this wrestling shoe.
- Nike Inflict Wrestling Shoes: Don't miss out on one of Nike's top wrestling shoes; the Inflict. These shoes weren't made last year so expect them to sell out fast this year. This red pair of wrestling shoes is one of the top picks for wrestlers of all levels.
- Double Sport Beloglazov Wrestling Shoes: The Double Sport shoe was designed for Olympic champion Sergei Beloglazov. This shoe is a technical, red wrestling shoe that is really best for the most elite wrestlers. Whether you are a high school standout or a college wrestler this shoe is for you.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.