Until now, the 10 best relationship songs 2010 come to display the favorite selection of love hits that bring a message to any passionate couple: no one knows what can happen in the future, but you can always trust in sharing your feelings. Now, that's a sweet dedication!
- “Bad Romance” by Lady Gaga. What else can be said about her? She has everything you can possibly dream about. That is, if your dream is totally outrageous. Everyone needs a bad romance every now and then to spice up any relationship.
- “Better Together” by Jack Johnson. A cute song to dedicate to your girlfriend. The live version of this track sounds even better than the radio edit. Share it with love; love it by listening to it together.
- “Find Your Love” by Drake. This is the love song of the season. Girls love these kinds of lyrics and style, which can be danced to or can be whistled the whole day without it getting old. It’s all about finding your heart, that's all.
- “Teenage Dream” by Katy Perry. After singing on the MTV Music Awards with Snoop Dogg, this girl doesn’t stop bringing fun to the party. This gorgeous lady comes with a single that is regarded as a tender hit. Perfect for the occasion, don’t you think?
- “Hey Soul Sister” by Train. It sounds good and is enjoyable for any girlfriend, anywhere in the world. It tells you about how the other sugar makes your life even better than ever. So, try to learn it and sing it to her whenever you can. She will love it.
- “In My Head” by Jason Derulo. This guy definitely has style and rhythm. If it wasn’t for that, the song would sound too cheesy to be true. It feels like letting your fantasies lead the way to her heart.
- “Need You Now” by Lady Antebellum. Nothing to do with famous Lady Gaga, just to let you know. Sometimes, your significant other is in a totally different place, away from you and the relationship is good, but he or she isn’t around. This song will bond any couple because it's about the need for each other.
- “OMG” by Usher. He has so many hits under his successful career, and he comes forth with a song that can be helpful to pump the relationship and bring some dancing beats to the romance. Oh my gosh moments happen all the time when you see that special girl. Oh my gosh happens when you’re not prepared, and the result is a sudden rush of love.
- “Your Love Is My Drug” by Kesha. This one's for the best relationship you can ever have, with an addicting flavor. Love is a drug and it comes just in time to drive you crazy. So, stay mad about each other and keep the flow.
- “Rude Boy” by Rihanna. Girls need to learn this song, so they can express it in a seductive way. She’s going to take you all the way down the road. Try to share it at night, and it will definitely set the mood for nocturnal activities.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.