The 10 best relationships songs can remind you of a past relationship, help you deal with a long distance relationship or help you find ways to end your relationship when the time comes. Relationship songs can be soothing, funny or to the point. When you decide to listen to the 10 best relationships songs, it helps to find the right song for the right relationship situation. If videos are more of your thing, then you might want to watch top relationships videos instead.
- The Greg Kihn Band "The Break-up Song" Greg Kihn wrote one of the most famous relationship songs ever when he penned "The Break-up Song" in 1981. Although the song is about a relationship that just ended, it also contains advice on holding on to the relationship that you have. The strong pro-relationship message in "The Break-up Song" puts it on the list as one of the 10 best relationships songs of all time.
- Peter Gabriel 'In Your Eyes" There is no better way to tell someone you love them than by telling them that you see everything worth living for in their eyes. Peter Gabriel captures the essence of true love in this song worthy of being called one of the 10 best relationships songs ever.
- Garth Brooks "More Than a Memory" Sometimes the 10 best relationships songs warn people about what they could lose if they do not treat their relationship with respect. In "More Than a Memory", Garth Brooks sings about the helpless feeling that comes around when you break up with someone you love.
- Boyz II Men "I'll Make Love to You" The R&B supergroup Boyz II Men had a hit in 1994 with their song about the passionate side of a loving relationship. This song spent months on the record charts and has earned a spot in the list of 10 best relationships songs of all time.
- Jim Croce – "Time in a Bottle". When someone is in love, the idea of capturing that love in a bottle so he can hold on to it forever sounds appealing. Jim Croce captured this feeling in his hit "Time in a Bottle", and got himself a spot on the list of 10 best relationships songs.
- Eric Clapton "Wonderful Tonight" For every guy that has been trying to figure out the right way to answer his lady when she asks how she looks, Eric Clapton gives the answer in "Wonderful Tonight". It is a beautiful song about the strong feeling of love between two people.
- Elvis Presley "Love Me Tender" Elvis Presley had a lot of songs about relationships, but "Love Me Tender" was the one that gave a solemn and loving message. When a song like this is delivered with Elvis' voice, it earns a spot on the 10 best relationships songs.
- Queen "Love of My Life" This song is about as straight-forward as you will get on the list of 10 best relationships songs. Written by Queen lead singer Freddi Mercury for his live-in girlfriend and delivered with emotional conviction, "Love of My Life" is a song you could play on your anniversary to tell your significant other how you really feel.
- Patsy Cline "I Fall to Pieces" Patsy Cline delivers a beautiful song about a friendship that could be taken to the next level if the other person would just see the real feelings shared between the two. When Patsy Cline delivers that first line, this song instantly becomes worthy of the list of 10 best relationships songs.
- Joe Cocker "You Are So Beautiful" Sometimes it can be hard to explain to your significant other how beautiful she is in your eyes. This song by Joe Cocker gives you all of the ways you need to explain your feelings to the love of your life.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …