Whether you fancy yourself a high-roller or you like a cheap thrill this list of the best Reno casinos has something for you.
- Peppermill. The suites set the bar for luxury and The Edge nightclub is the closest thing Reno has to a big city dance scene. 2707 S. Virginia St, Reno, NV 89502.
- Eldorado. Hold ‘em players, this is the joint for you. The Eldorado’s poker room is beautiful, open, and the place to go for big games. Beyond gambling Tivoli’s Coffee Shop is a local favorite for amazing Chinese food. Stop by Brew Brothers after 9 p.m. for a casual place to dance, hook-up or enjoy a few microbrews. 345 N. Virginia St, Reno, NV 89501.
- Atlantis. Everything here is nice but the Atlantis is considered one of the best Reno casinos because of the food. The buffet is top-notch especially for breakfast. The Manhattan Deli scores points for great grub too and don’t forget the all-you-can-eat sushi bar on the skywalk. 3800 S. Virginia St, Reno, NV 89502.
- Silver Legacy. Play the automated machines in the casino’s poker room for a new experience. You can only find them in a handful of gambling joints across the country. Rum Buillions bar is great for a fun night out and if you want a change of scenery the Eldorado is just a short stroll across the skywalk. 407 N. Virginia St, Reno, NV 89501.
- Gold Dust West. Welcome to the ma and pa shop of the best Reno casinos. It’s perfect for a mellow low-key afternoon of slots. Forget it if you’re a card shark. No table games here but the staff is friendly and the place is spotless. 444 Vine St, Reno, NV 89503.
- The Nugget. Don’t confuse this with John Ascuaga’s Nugget in Sparks, Nevada. The Nugget is a small time dive with nothing but a few slot machines in downtown Reno. You need to check it out for one reason and one reason only. They serve the greasiest, sloppiest, most wonderful burgers you will ever eat. They’re called Awful-Awfuls. Order one from the back diner before you leave town. 233 N. Virginia St, Reno, NV 89501.
- Cal Neva. Like things down and dirty? Then this place is for you. No glitz and glam here. Just a few tables, low limits and interesting entertainment. Basically it’s the only casino downtown where you can see a jello wrestling competition. The Sports book has some pretty good odds too. 38 East 2nd St, Reno, NV 89501.
- Harrah’s Reno. Visit Zone 21 in the east tower. Bikini-clad dancers deal the cards. The game rules are in the house’s favor but you can’t beat the atmosphere. In the west tower you’ll find traditional Blackjack and an impressive offering of Asian games including Pai-Gow Poker. 219 North Center St, Reno, NV 89501.
- Circus Circus Reno. This place doesn’t have much to offer if you’re over 12. However if you have kids consider it mandatory. Rug-rats love the carnival games and free circus acts offered on the Midway. 500 N. Sierra St, Reno, NV 89503.
- Boomtown. Boomtown is another must-see for families. The fun center boasts an all digital 3-D motion theater, a climbing wall, and more. I-80 Exit 4, Reno, NV 89439.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.