10 Best Resort Hotels In Mexico
There are so many places to visit in Mexico, sometimes it is best to narrow down your options by using the the list of the ten best resort hotels in Mexico. For many, the resort that they stay at while on vacation truly makes the trip. Use the ten best resort hotels in Mexico to make an informed decision on the place that you will stay on your next holiday.
- The Tides Riviera Maya. Located in the midst of Playa Xcalacoco, this is one of the ten best resort hotels in Mexico. One of the best attributes is the world class spa located on the property, as well as the 7 mile stretch of sand at your doorstop. You will live, dine and play in luxury when staying at The Tides. The Tides Riviera Maya: Playa Del Carmen, Mexico.
- Las Brisas Ixtapa. Tradition meets modern life at this resort that lives on the west coast of Mexico in Ixtapa. In one direction, you are facing the side of a majestic mountain, and in the other, one of the most beautiful beaches in Mexico. This truly is one of the ten best resort hotels in Mexico due to its ammenities and elegance. Las Brisas Ixtapa: Ixtapa, Mexico.
- InterContinental Presidente Cozumel. With a half mile of its own private beach, this resort is a beauty. Learn to scuba dive in one of the most beautiful bits of ocean in the world. Dine in some of the finest establishments and float away in its seemingly endless pool. InterContinental Presidente Cozumel Resort Spa: Cozumel, Mexico.
- Casa Velas Hotel Boutique. One of the ten best resort hotels in Mexico resides in Puerto Vallarta. Swim in your own private plunge pool, listen to live music, or unwind in the Jacuzzi. Experience bliss at this one of a kind hotel. Casa Velas Hotel Boutique: Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
- El Careyes Beach Resort. The architecture alone sets this resort hotel apart from the rest on the Pacific coast. The beach is private and the theme of the resort is relaxation in a natural environment. This is definitely one of the ten best resort hotels in Mexico. El Careyes Beach Resort: Jalisco, Mexico.
- Capella Ixtapa. At this resort, the rooms are open air and you have the option of dining on the side of a cliff. Cars are replaced with bicycles and championship golf is played on a daily basis along with scuba diving, kayaking and other great activities. Capella Ixtapa: Ixtapa, Mexico.
- Royal Hideaway Playacar. At this adults-only resort there are amenities to suit your every whim, which makes it one of the ten best resort hotels in Mexico. Every need is catered to at this all-villa hotel. Dine on authentic Mexican dishes that leave your mouth watering for more. Royal Hideaway Playacar: Playa del Carmen Mexico.
- Capella Pedregal. You will feel as though you grew up at this resort within the first hour of staying at this hotel. Everything is authentic Mexican, from the dining to the decor, while still being the luxurious hotel from your dreams. The resort boasts of its two pools that suit every guests needs whether it be for a party or solitude. Capella Pedregal: Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
- Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach. At this resort, each room is a suite that faces the ocean with its own private balcony. If you are traveling with a child, this resort is your best bet due to its phenomenal kids program. Play golf, go on a park tour, enjoy nightlife or shop in a traditional handcraft market, all activities close by your resort. Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach: Cancun, Mexico.
- Four Seasons Punta Mita. Stay in a casita with all of the comforts of home without giving up the luxuries of one of the ten best resort hotels in Mexico. Dine on the beach, unwind at the spa, or go fish in the ocean if you choose. This resort offers plenty of amenities that will please even the choosiest of guests. Four Seasons Punta Mita: Punta MIta, Mexico.