10 Best Resorts For Families In America
Each and every year, someone is going on a vacation and there are 10 best resorts for families in America. Couples who have kids may have a hard time with some little ones because they need attention and entertainment. However, most resorts would accommodate families with little kids and if they are old enough, could keep them entertain with movies and other activities.
- Marriott. What does Marriott offer compare to the other hotels in America? They have a family package that have to do with Nickelodeon. It is called "Nickelodeon Your Stay Family Vacation Packages." Younger kids tend to gravitate towards shows such as Sponge Bob and NiHaoKai Lan. And because of it, Marriott is considered as one of the best resorts for families in America. Kids get some free goodies too.
- Sheraton. Family packages exist for folks who want to go on some resort at the Sheraton hotel. The kids get some complimentary meals as well as programs for them to join. Movies and other fun activities will keep them busy while the parents are spending some time together. What a great hotel for families to go to when it comes to resorts for families in America.
- The Four Seasons. Customer service seems to matter to the people that work at the Four Seasons which is why families love to rave about this hotel. They have a complimentary "Kids for All Seasons" program. In order for the kids to qualify staying there for free, have to be at least 18 or under and be staying in their parents room.
- Hilton. If anyone knows who “Paris Hilton" is she is an heir to the hotel company which was started by a grandpa of hers. He would rent out rooms to people and then had his own chain of hotels. Despite that, the hotel also accommodates families with kids. Unfortunately, not all of them offer free Wi-Fis which some of them do charge at certain locations.
- Hyatt. In a city between the Disney World and Universal Studio, a Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress offers two types of kids programs. and a Camp Hyatt Kids program. The Camp Hyatt kids program is only for kids from the ages of 5 to 12. Included in the program is a child care center. If a parent or two needed to drop their kids off while having fun, they can do that.
- Extended Stay America. Stated on the ad, there are at least 340 hotel chains for Extended Stay America. Kids under 17 can stay for free as long as there is an accompanying parent or two with the child. This chain of hotel is one of the resorts for families in America for their in room kitchen, and an on-site laundry is ideal for families on the go.
- Best Westin. You can earn points if you are a member at the hotel. They sometimes have a limited time offer where you earn double the amount of points. In the process, you can redeem them for some prizes such as free room nights, airline rewards, and gift cards. There are other types of prizes to redeem them for. At their website, they offer some favorite destinations to go to in the United States.
- Iberostar. Antonio Banderas, a famous actor and husband, is a mascot for this chain of hotel. In North America, they are located in Mexico, Brazil, and Cuba. Kids under 12 can be there for free but there is a limit. Only up to two kids with two paying adults.
- Doubletree. Another hotel that is rated as one of the best resorts for families in America. They partner up with the Hilton chain hotel which shows that they are kid friendly too.
- Travelodge. The company partnered up with Wyndham which is one of the well known companies that have chains of hotel all around the world that it is connected to and to partner up with.