When planning your next vacation, visit one of these 10 best resorts in Florida. Florida has the most beautiful inviting, blue and aqua green waters. Florida also has some of the world's most beautiful exotic fish. The sands are some of the whitest in the world and each granule seems to shimmer in the evening sunlight. When planning your next vacation, consider vacationing in Florida. Plan to spend your vacation at one of these amazing Florida resorts.
- The Reach (A Waldorf Astoria Resort). With a $32 million dollar renovation that will dazzle, guests will love the stunning new transformations in the playful guestrooms, fabulous bathrooms, new boutique lobby, strip house restaurant, refurbished pool and many more amenities. Located in Orlando, FL.
- Edgewater Beach Resort (A Waldorf Astoria Resort). Enjoy the relaxed, laid back atmosphere of the Edgewater Beach Resort. Guest are treated with the HHonors benefits of the Hilton Hotel Corporation programs which boast an "unmatched level of hospitality and ease of elegance." Located in Naples, FL.
- Key Largo Grande Resort & Beach Club. With waters so clear and blue you can see all the way to the ocean bottom. Patrons at Key Largo Grande Resort & Beach Club can enjoy the beauty of the everglades. The resort is like a true tropical paradise. Located in Key Largo, FL.
- South Seas Island Resort. Experience the adventure of the south seas with its amazing sea life and adventure. Share excitement and memories on the high Seas at South Seas resort. Selected as one of Parents Magazine Top 10 Beach Resorts for Families. Located in Captiva, FL.
- Naples Grande Beach Resort. Enjoy tennis, golf, water activities and entertainment designed especially for all ages. Lounge on the beach or by the pool, go shopping at the nearby mall or just enjoy relaxing inside your hotel suite. Whatever your pleasure, Naples has it. Located in Naples, FL.
- Canyon Ranch Hotel and Spa Resort. A historical Miami Beach hotel located fourteen miles from Miami International airport featuring a concierge service and provides a fully equipped kitchen in each room with bathrobe and slippers and free Wi-Fi in each suite. Guest can swim in one of three pools or enjoy fitness gyms plus numerous other amenities. Located in gorgeous Miami, FL.
- Sunset Cove Resort & Suites, A Summer Bay Resort. Located one and one half mile from Tigertail Beach on Marco Island. The Sunset resort features a fitness center, golf course, BBQ facility and many other amenities. Located on Marco Island, FL.
- The Ritz-Carlton Resort. See beautiful, breathtaking views of Biscayne Bay from the lofts of the Ritz-Carlton. Located five miles from downtown Miami where shopping is amazing and you can see some of Hollywood's best perusing the sidewalks. The rooms include Mahogany furniture and marble bathroom counters. Located in Miami, FL.
- The Palms Hotel & Spa. Located on the calm side of South Beach, Florida, The Palms is a stylish oceanfront resort that provides an escape from the stress of everyday living. Lush green gardens of beautiful tropical foliage, first class amenities and must more await guest to the Palms. Located in Miami, FL.
- Grand Beach Hotel. Every suite is decorated in beautiful clean white furniture, walls and modern designs with two 42" LCD TV's and free movies. The Chez Gaston Restaurant serves Latin and American cuisine. Enjoy snorkeling, deep sea fishing or windsurfing. Located in South Beach, Miami, FL.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”