These 10 best resorts in Philippines make it one of the most desirable international locations. Beautiful beaches, an active nightlife and plenty of outdoor activities attract millions of visitors each year.
- Scandinavian Divers Resort.Located on the scenic island of Mindoro, the Scandinavian Divers Resort is one of the best resorts in Philippines due to the serenity and lack of tourists. At this resort you can enjoy the hospitality of the local population while engaging in some of the most amazing diving experiences in the world. Puerto Galera, Mindoro Oriental 5203 Philippines.
- Mandala Spa and Villas. This is considered one of the best resorts in Philippines and perhaps all of Asia. Featuring award-winning holistic therapies and luxury accommodations, Mandala Spa and Villas is a tropical sanctuary from the hustle and bustle of regular life. Boracay Island, 5608, Philippines.
- Flower-Beach Resort. Located on a sandy beach in Bohol, the Flower-Beach Resort features hand-made little huts and umbrellas created from local materials such as nipa leaves and bamboo. This is one of the best resorts in Philippines for families due to the many child-friendly activities. Virgen Anda 6311 Bohol, Philippines.
- Badian Island Resort & Spa.Sitting atop a cliff overlooking a breath-taking lagoon with mountains in the backdrop is the Badian Island Resort & Spa. Guests are engulfed in a variety of unusual spa treatments using the finest local natural ingredients. Badian 6031, Philippines.
- Bura Akay Nature Resort. Located on Paradise Bay or “Borcay”, the Bura Akay Nature Resort is one of the best resorts in Philippines for backpackers and hikers. The resort is also economical and family friendly with the option of a guide to assist with the exploration of the island. 0943 Diniwid Sitio Balabag, Boracay Island Philippines, 5608.
- Hayahay Resort. Located on Panglao Island in Bohol, this is a diver’s paradise. The Hayahay Resort was one of the first dive centers on the island and continues to be a major attraction to guests today. Panglao Island 6340, Philippines.
- Atlantis Beach Resorts Dumaquete. Known as a serene native paradise, Atlantis Beach Resorts Dumaquete is one of the best resorts in Philippines for romantic getaways. The resort features modern amenities blending with tradition and a touch of luxury. Dumaquete, Phillipines.
- Atlantis Beach Resorts Puerto Galera. The main attractions to this Atlantis resort are the picturesque mountain range, untouched rainforests, white sandy beaches and 10km’s of coral reef. Atlantis Beach Resorts Puerto Galera is one of the best resorts in Philippines for surrounding natural beauty. Puerto Galera Sabang Beach , Puerto Galera, 5203, Philippines.
- Dolphin-House Divers Lodge. Located on the Island of Cebu, the Dolphin-House Divers Lodge is an excellent place for divers and non-divers alike. Crystal clear waters, magnificent coral reefs and quaint fishing villages make this one area of the Philippines not to miss. White-Beach, Moalboal.
- Wellbeach Resort.The island of Negros where the Wellbeach Resort is located features excellent opportunities for swimming, biking, motorcycling, diving or simply relaxing on the beach. Wellbeach Resort is one of the best resorts in Philippines to experience picturesque diving environments. Mag-abo, Maluay, Dumaguete, 6200, Philippines.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.