10 Best Resorts In Puerto Rico
Depending on what you are looking for, there are wonderful resorts in Puerto Rico to satisfy your desires; here is a list of the 10 best resorts in Puerto Rico. The best time to go to Puerto Rico is from mid-December to mid-April, but May and late November are also not too bad. Avoid Easter and Christmas if you want more reasonable prices. Remember hurricane season is from June to November, with the worst part being in September and October.
- Las Casitas Village and Golden Door Spa, 1000 Avenida Conquistador, Fajardo, Puerto Rico, 1-888-557-6372. With 21 restaurants and 155 casitas, this resort also provides you with a butler service 24 hours a day. There is a spa and casino, and even a sunset cruise available. Enjoy swimming, wave running, wind surfing, fishing, golfing and diving. Palomino Island and the Rain Forest are close by.
- El Conquistador Resort and Golden Door Spa, 1000 Avenida Conquistador, Fajardo, Puerto Rico, 1-888-543-1282. This resort offers all the amenities of Las Casitas Village but it has 918 guestrooms and includes its own water park.
- Embassy Suites Dorado Del Mar Beach and Golf Resort, 201 Dorado del Mar Boulevard, Dorado, Puerto Rico, 1-787-796-6125. This resort is located 25 miles outside of San Juan. In addition to the beautiful beach, it has an eighteen hole golf course, tennis courts, water sports, and a lagoon-type pool. There are 174 rooms with private balconies. Included is a spa and fitness center.
- Vieques W Retreat, State Road 200, Vieques, Puerto Rico, 1-787-741-4100. This beautiful resort sits on the Caribbean with its outdoor pool overlooking the ocean. There is a gym, spa and tennis courts. Scuba diving, snorkeling and volleyball are also available. The rooms have a private balcony and are equipped with an iPod docking station, a DVD, and a 42” flat-screen television. The lounge has a fire pit, bar and Wi-Fi. The miX On The Beach restaurant features the local cuisine.
- Inn on the Blue Horizon, P.O. Box 1556, Vieques, Puerto Rico, 1-787-741-0522. Located on the Isle of Vieques, this resort has incredible views of the Caribbean. There is an on-site bar, pool, tennis courts, and snorkeling and scuba diving are available for your pleasure. The rooms are all decorated with antiques and original art. There is a lighthouse and an art gallery nearby for your enjoyment.
- Acacia Boutique Hotel, 8 Taft Street, San Juan, Puerto Rico, 1-866-539-0036. All rooms are equipped with air conditioning, cable, and Wi-Fi, and some have balconies. Enjoy the rooftop terrace and Jacuzzi, as well as the local and international cuisine of their restaurant. If you get tired of snorkeling and scuba diving, take a trip to the El Yunque Tropical Forest or the River Camuy National Park which are close by.
- Grand Melia Golf Resort Urb, Coco Beach 200 Urb Carr 968, Rio Grande, Puerto Rico, 1-800-230-4134. Located at Coco Beach a few steps from the beautiful blue water in northeastern Puerto Rico is this lovely resort that features exotic gardens. They have a lagoon-style pool, casino, golf course, and a Kid’s Club. All the rooms are furnished in bold colors with Spanish-style mahogany furniture.
- El San Juan Hotel and Casino, 6063 Isla Verde Avenue, Carolina, Puerto Rico, 1-888-579-2632. Located at Isla Verde Beach in San Juan, this wonderful resort has seven restaurants for your dining pleasure. There is an outdoor pool, spa, hot tubs, and a casino that has nightly entertainment. Go jet skiing or parasailing in the beautiful waters.
- Ritz-Carlton San Juan Casino Spa, 6961 Avenue of the Governors, Isla Verde, Carolina, Puerto Rico, 1-787-253-1700. Featuring eight acres of beach at Isla Verde, this resort features a spa, casino, tennis courts, parasailing, and water sports. It is close to a golf course and business district. It has a kid’s program, several restaurants, and banquet and conference facilities. The Museum of Arts is nearby.
- ConradSan Juan Condado Plaza, 999 Ashford Avenue, San Juan, Puerto Rico, 1-888-722-1274. This resort is the only one that overlooks both the Atlantic and the Condado Lagoon. There are breathtaking views of the sunsets and beach. It features a 24-hour casino, three pools, and plenty of night life. It is a little bit of paradise.