Need to know 10 best restaurants in Chicago? Chicago is a big city and finding anything takes a little time, especially if you’re traveling. When you get hungry and the stomach starts growling, you really don’t want to hunt down your grub. Take note of this guide next time you get the notion to travel to the Windy City.
Gene & Georgetti: This 10 best in Chicago has a stellar ambiance. The lunch and dinner menus are pricey but well worth the money. There are two places to sit when you arrive: the dinner tables or the full bar. The setting is elegant enough to take your date or significant other. If you want to dine well, remember Gene & Georgetti.
500 Franklin Street, Chicago, Illinois 60610.
- Riva: If you want to dine in a place that values quality and elegance, then you’ve come to the right place. Riva provides you the opportunity to eat your lunch or dinner while enjoying the spectacular views of the Chicago skyline and Lake Michigan. The entrees they set before are too pretty to eat. Everything is placed in an appetizing way. 700 E. Grand Avenue, Chicago, Illinois 60611.
- The Chicago Firehouse: One of our more expensive 10 best restaurants in Chicago, The Chicago Firehouse’s menus are impressive. They have a lunch, dinner, wine and private dining menu. Each menu offers a variety of good things from seafood to steak. You’ll find an extremely extensive wine menu of fine wines, martinis and other types of drinks. 1401 South Michigan Avenue, Chicago,
- : A great little Irish pub with friendly service and quick bites. It’s a small, comfortable pub that’s great for eating alone or meeting friends. 1416 South Michigan Avenue, Chicago, Illinois 60605.
- : The only 10 best on our list that serves Greek food. All the Greek favorites like mousaka and gyros are on the menu. It’s pricey but the food is authentic and fresh. 130 South Halsted Street, Chicago, Illinois 60661
- It’s very expensive but worth every penny. They serve all the best steaks and service is fabulous. This is very fine dining for those who love to eat at the best restaurants. 1050 North State Street, Chicago, Illinois 60610.
- : This steak house is on our 10 best list. N9NE is the ultimate dining experience. They have a 9-page wine list and a very nice set of lunch and dinner menus. The décor is impressive and stylish. You’ll enjoy yourself here. Try the lounge when you visit. 440 West Randolph Street, Chicago, Illinois 60606.
- The name may sound old fashion but the menu prices aren’t. This steak house will set you back a little. If you focus on the fantastic ambiance and great food, you’ll be fine with the prices. It’s definitely a date restaurant. She might be impressed by your choice of venues. 431 Dearborn Street, Chicago, Illinois 60610.
- It’s not easy finding a sushi bar under $20.00. You just might be in luck with Coast Sushi Bar. 2045 North Damen Avenue, Chicago, Illinois 60647.
- : Yes, another steak house on the list. If you are a steak lover this will be the place for you. They also serve seafood and wine. You can’t go wrong with this type of restaurant. 192 East Walton Street, Chicago, Illinois 60611.