Are you planning a vacation to California and need to know 10 best restaurants in Los Angeles? No need to stress out on your trip. All your dining needs are covered with this terrific guide to the best eats in Los Angeles, California.
- In-N-Out Burger: This ten best isn’t your average burger joint. You won’t find frozen patties or child size buns here. If that’s not enough for you, try the crispy fries and thick milkshakes. Unlike other fast food places, you won’t have to wait ages for your meals. The prices aren’t too bad either. 7009 Sunset Blvd, Hollywood, CA 90028. (800) 786-1000
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House: Of all the restaurants in Los Angeles, Ruth’s Chris Steak House is one of the best. Dine here if you want terrific service, delicious food and sizzling steaks. The atmosphere is topnotch and on the expensive side. Dress is business casual and valet is waiting to take your ride. Take a seat, order your entrees and sip on one of the delicious wines or liquors. 224 S Beverly Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90212. (310) 859-8744
- Mani’s Bakery: Satisfy your sugar craving at Mani’s. They feature everything from pies to burgers. If you want a decadent slice of chocolate cake that won’t add too many calories, Mani’s Bakery is the place. You’ll find the salads are just as good as the desserts. 519 S Fairfax Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90036. (323) 938-8800
- Crustacean: The ten best is where Asian meets chic. You’ll enjoy the trendy ambiance of this Vietnamese restaurant. They feature outdoor dining if you love people watching. Dishes include seafood entrees and noodles dishes. 9646 Little Santa Monica Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90210. (310) 205-8990
- Delmonico’s Steak and Lobster House: Have your lobster prepared in every delicious way imaginable. This is a great place for lobster lovers. The other cuisine is just as succulent and tender. Expect to pay good prices for the menu items. Then again, lobster and steak isn’t cheap. 16358 Ventura Blvd, Encino, CA 91436. (818) 986-0777
- Campanile: The best restaurants in Los Angeles aren’t complete without a decent place to grab breakfast. Try a gourmet version of your favorite breakfast items. Have your scrambled eggs turned into a masterpiece and your coffee out of this world good. Breakfast not your thing? Dine for lunch or dinner. You’ll still have a fabulous time. 624 S La Brea Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90036. (323) 938-1447
- The Griddle Café: If you don’t mind long lines then The Griddle Café is a pretty good place to grab breakfast or lunch. This quaint little café features an outdoor patio, busy ambiance and great food. If there’s a line waiting to order, then it must be good. 7916 Sunset Blvd, Hollywood, CA 90046. (323) 874-0377
- Gate of India: The best restaurants in Los Angeles guide takes us to India. You’ll feel as though you’re in India for real after dining here. The atmosphere is intimate and private. Your dishes are true Indian fare with great spices and seasoning. Go to India without leaving Los Angeles. 117 Santa Monica Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90401. (310) 656-1664
- Asanebo: Enjoy an authentic meal at this Japanese restaurant. Your sushi and sashimi won’t cost you all your money. Instead, you’ll dine on some of the best food in the area. The ambiance is trendy, so dress accordingly. 11941 Ventura Blvd, Studio City, CA 91604. (818) 760-3348
- Frenchy’s Bistro: Here we are at our last of our ten best and it’s French cuisine. Frenchy’s Bistro not only has a catchy name, but the food is very good. This venue is romantic and intimate. Bring your date and impress her with your French. Well, at least the French menu will impress her. 4137 E Anaheim St, Long Beach, CA 90804. (562) 494-8787
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
10 Reasons Your Wife Is Unhappy in Your Marriage
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.