Finding the 10 best restaurants near the Air Canada Centre in Toronto, Canada has just been simplified. The Air Canada Centre is home to the Toronto Raptors NBA team and the Toronto Maple Leafs NHL hockey team. All that cheering and excitement leads to hunger, and hunger leads to satisfaction with these restaurants near the Air Canada Centre.
- Berber Lounge. Switch your routine with some delicious Mediterranean cuisine near the Air Canada Cenre. Beef ribs, salmon, and shrimp await you on their late night menu. Also, ask about their daytime seafood and vegetarian options by calling (416) 860-9000. They are located at 49 Front Street East, Toronto ON M5E.
- Barootes & Quotes. Enjoy New York-styled eating near the Air Canada Centre. Reservations can be made at (647) 724-3389 for their casual dining experience within a classy atmosphere. You will find burgers or steaks here on 220 King Street West, Toronto, ON M5H.
- Hoops Sports Bar and Grill. If you are leaving the Air Canada Centre, you may want to catch up on other games. Enjoy this athletic eating environment any time between 11am and 2am. Catch some good sportsmanship on their over 100 plasma screen televisions. Inquire about their more restaurant-orientated items such as veal parmesan. Their address is 125 Bremner Boulevard, Toronto ON M5J.
- 360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower. The CN Tower offers you one of Toronto's amazing landmarks and a splendid dining experience at the 360 restaurant that literally rotates. Ask about their upscale main courses and desserts by calling (416) 800-8851. Or you can just head over to 301 Front Street West, Toronto ON M5V.
- Il Fornello. Anyone who keeps up with the "Zagat" publication's "Toronto's Top Ten" list have surely read about Il Fornello's Italian cooking. They offer authentic Neapolitan flavor near the Air Canada Centre at their 214 King Street West, York ON M5H location and they can be reached at (416) 977-2855.
- Harbour Sports Grille. If you are in need of nourishment in a fun, laid back establishment, try this popular restaurant and sports bar hybrid. Pool tables, beer, big screen televisions—sound good so far? Contact "The Harbour Sports Grille" at (416) 800-8807, where you will feel comfortable in a dress shirt or a pair of jeans while enjoying Asian Stir Fry or Prime Ribs, over on 10 Yonge St, North York, ON M5E.
- 259 Host. Toronto is a fantastic place to satisfy your craving for Indian cuisine, and so is "259 near the Air Canada Centre. This is the place for an intimate dinner, and making a reservation is suggested by calling (416) 599-4678. There is a great selection of fine wine and spirits with multilevel seating here on 259 Wellington Street, Toronto, ON M5V.
- Spring Rolls. For a Pan-Asian eating alternative with Thai, Vietnamese, and Chinese choices, it is Spring Rolls to the rescue. You could eat here for weeks and not experience every delectable item they have waiting for you, but they're known for their Salmon with Mango Salsa. Try it, at 85 Front Street East, Toronto, ON M5E or call (416) 365-3649 for more information.
- Bardi's Steak House. Discover a setting surrounded by mahogany wood and brass interior design, intimate lighting and a wine cellar that holds over 12,000 bottles and has won the "Wine Spectator Magazine Award of Excellence. If your taste for quality steak will not accept anything less than the best, rest assured, they only serve certified Angus beef. This streak house can be contacted at (647) 724-3404 and enjoyed on 56 York Street., Toronto, ON M5J.
- Epic at the Fairmont Royal York. Come find an elegant breakfast (served Monday-Friday), lunch, or dinner not too far from the Air Canada Centre. Their "Epic Buffet" breakfast offers a broad selection of eggs, salmon, cereal, fresh pastries, waffles. You name it, they probably have it. Home grown fruit and vegetables from Ontario, Canada add to a true local experience that offers modern style and satisfaction. Enjoy it all at 100 Front Street West, Toronto ON M5V or call them at (647) 724-1691 for inquiries and reservations.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.