The 10 best restaurants near Covent Garden are diverse in taste and expense. Whether you are picking a meal before the theater or want to grab a quick drink after, Covent Garden's piazza is distinct in its flavors. The recipe to their success is location, taste, and excellent meals.
- Moti Mahal. Receiving great reviews, Moti Mahal is a surprise delight to many diners in Covent Garden. Its sleek design is nothing short of breathtaking. Besides its delicious Indian menu, its great feature is the open kitchen where many can watch their food be made.
- Covent Garden Grill. This restaurant is intimate and bright. The best part about Convent Garden Grill, is its inexpensive menu. The cuisine takes bits and pieces of international cuisine and combines them to create a unique experience.
- Belgo Centraal. From the street, Belgo Centraal's vats of food pulls you in. Its warm and friendly and features delicious Belgian food. However, the best feature is the expansive beer menu, which does not disappoint.
- Champagne Charlies Wine Bar. The wine selection at this restaurant is practically unmatched in Covent Garden. It has comforting and dark wood throughout. But don't believe this restaurant is simply for drinkers, its menu is high end and just plain tasty.
- Bella Italia Covent Garden. Serving classic Italian cuisine, Bella Italia is a great restaurant for an evening in Covent Garden. You can order a large meal for a family or keep things intimate as a dinner for two. It can be as quaint as you prefer.
- Cafe Pacifico Bar & Restaurant. Known as "London's original Mexican cantina", this restaurant has been around for over 27 years. Its synonymous for a good time in Covent Garden. The food is fresh and home styled and will make any diner swoon.
- Bistro 1. The traditional Mediterranean menu took Bistro 1 ten years of experience to perfect. They have house wines that are stellar along with a vibrant staff and atmosphere. Bistro 1 is excellent all around the table.
- Cafe des Amis Bar & Restaurant. This French restaurant is one of the oldest restaurants in Covent Garden. From "A La Carte" options to sipping espresso on the new terrace, diners are never disappointment. Another great feature is the wine bar in the basement that is open regularly and offers lighter fare.
- Salieri Restaurant. If the smell of food doesn't draw you in, then the outside decor will. The restaurant offers a tornado of delicious dining options. From salmon mousse to lamb dishes, they've mastered everything.
- Langley Bar, Restaurant & Club. If you suddenly find yourself eating dinner and decide you'd rather be lounging in a booth in a club, Langley can help you out with that! This blend of all types of venues is held together by its style of contemporary with classic. The classic bar food is laced with creativity as they serve a bacon and egg roll.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.