If you are looking for the best restaurants near Hammersmith Apollo, you’ve come to the right place. This major entertainment venue has inspired a range of world-class restaurants to open up in the surrounding area. Our list features cuisines from all around the world.
- River Café. This high-class eatery is without a doubt the best restaurant near Hammersmith Apollo for Italian cuisine. Expect to pay upwards of 40 pounds for a meal here. River Cafe, Thames Wharf, Rainville Rd, London W6 9HA.
- Indian Zing. Indian Zing has it all: delicious Indian food and an inviting romantic atmosphere. It’s a great place to take a date. Indian Zing, 236 King St Hammersmith, London W6 0RF.
- Gate. Gate is the best restaurant near Hammersmith Apollo for vegetarians. It caters to a stylish, up market crowd. Gate, 51 Queen Caroline St Hammersmith, London W6 9.
- Anglesea Arms. While British food is often the butt of every foodie’s joke, Anglesea Arms proves that the English really do know how to cook, after all. Expect to pay between 20 and 40 pounds for a meal. Anglesea Arms, 35 Wingate Rd, Hammersmith, London W6 0.
- Mahdi. Mahdi is the best restaurant near Hammersmith Apollo for cheap Middle Eastern fare. Just about all of the main dishes are priced less than 10 pounds. Mahdi, 217 King St, Hammersmith, London W6 0.
- Yoshi Sushi. It might not be very trendy, but Yoshi Sushi is the best restaurant near Hammersmith Apollo for sushi. All of its fish is fresh and delivered to the restaurant daily. Yoshi Sushi, 210 King St, Hammersmith, London W6 0.
- Tosa. While it might not be quite as good as Yoshi Sushi, Tosa is a good second choice option for Japanese food. Meals are priced between 10 and 20 pounds. Tosa, 332 King St, Hammersmith, London W6 0.
- Azou. Azou is a good option for quality Moroccan food near Hammersmith Apollo. It also features many gluten-free items. Azou, 375 King St, Hammersmith, London W6 9NJ.
- Haweli. Haweli specializes in cheap Indian food. You can get many of the items to go. Haweli, 357 King St, Hammersmith, London W6 0
- Ottoman. Ottoman is the best restaurant near Hammersmith Apollo for Turkish food. Try one of their legendary kebaps. Ottoman, 193 Fulham Palace Road, Hammersmith, London W6 8.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …