The Museum of Modern Art is one of the city’s top tourist draws and these fine establishments are the best restaurants near MOMA NYC. Our list takes into consideration not just the restaurant's proximity to the museum, but the atmosphere and food. For this reason, you'll find everything from corner food carts to romantic establishments serving top notch cuisine from around the world.
- La Bonne Soupe Don’t let the name fool you. While the soup is tasty, there are many fine dishes on the extensive menu of his French restaurant, which gets our vote for the best restaurant near MOMA in NYC
- 21 Club This place is known for its romantic atmosphere and fine American cuisine. This restaurant is a good choice for up-market fine dining enthusiasts.
- The Modern The food’s great and the restaurant is located inside the museum itself. Thus, it seems only natural to include this establishment on our compilation of the best restaurants near MOMA NYC.
- 53rd and 6th Halal Cart People have been flocking to this cart for years on the corner for some of the best halal the city has to offer. Try it for yourself—it’s cheap and delicious!
- La Grenouille For its wine list alone, La Grenouille gets a spot on our list of the best restaurants near MOMA NYC. The food ain't half bad, either.
- China Grill Delicious Asian fusion cuisine in a chic, stylish setting. This is the type of place that reminds you why NYC is so great for dining out.
- Il Gattopardo The best restaurant near MOMA NYC for its Italian cuisine. Il Gattopardo will make you feel like you’ve been whisked away to Naples.
- Fig and Olive Midtown A range of Mediterranean delights can be experienced at the midtown branch of this popular NYC dining establishment.
- Il Corso It might be only a tiny little storefront cafe, but once you get inside, you'll find out why Il Corso rates high among restaurants near MOMA NYC for its tasty Italian food.
- Alto With two Michelin stars, this high class restaurant serves food from around the world. It rounds out our list of the best restaurants near MOMA NYC.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Remember when Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman made all that noise—and news—before the Super Bowl? We had the story long before the season even started, trailing him all over Se ...