The 10 best restaurants near Pantages Theatre are in the heart of Hollywood, California. This is an area of California where nothing is “not normal” and there is something going on from sun up to sun down.
- Katsuya Hollywood. This is the place to where Angeleno’s and visitors go for great sushi. Chef Katsuya Uechi creates sushi masterpieces, using the freshest ingredients to create custom rolls, spectacular sushi and sashimi platters. Katsuya’s bar which is called “Liquid Kitchen” has some of the most intriguing and sought after cocktails. The setting is sensual, beautiful, bold, witty and sensational. Katsuya Hollywod: 6300 Hollywood Blvd., Hollywood, CA 90028
- Hungry Cat. This restaurant is located near the famous intersection of Sunset and Vine, in the heart of Hollywood, CA. The Hungry Cat has been called by some as “smart and different”. It has a sociable ambiance and serves impeccable seafood and a lot of inventive dishes by the signature chef. Hungry Cat: 1535 Vine Street, Hollywood, CA 90028.
- Magnolia Hollywood. It is considered a neighborhood favorite and a block from the Pantages Theatre. They pride themselves with simple, fresh, well-prepared food and thoughtful service. Magnolia Hollywood: 6266 ½ West Sunset Blvd., Hollywood, CA 90028.
- Bowery. It is known for having LA’s best burger and is also the first New York Style Bar and Bistro. The American/French Bistro menu has an outstanding list to choose from. It has a comfortable and cozy environment, a serious liquor bar and a hand-picked wine list. The Bowery is known as the “quintessential New York joint”. Bowery: 6268 Sunset Blvd., Hollywood, CA 90028.
- Sharkey-Woodfired Mexican Grill. Voted the best Mexican in 2010 by the Daily News. They offer a variety of great food and have a new and exciting new menu. The menu includes Signature Burritos and Tempura Battered Fish Tacos. They always use the freshest and most natural and organic ingredients available in the marketplace. Another great feature is that all of the meals are prepared in front of your eyes. Sharkey-Woodfired Mexican Grill: 5716 N. Cahuenga Blvd., Hollywood, CA 90028.
- Delphine Eatery and Bar. This fine dining center has a Mediterranean cuisine menu. The restaurant has an open-air feel and decorated with vibrant colors and a laid-back environment. It’s a prized neighborhood retreat as well as the main culinary attraction at a world class hotel. It’s a treat for every customer and has a lasting “taste”. Delphine: 6250 Hollywood Blvd., Hollywood, CA 90028.
- Café Was. It is Hollywood’s newest and most unique café dining experience. This bistro, piano lounge and cabaret offer an intimate bistro experience. It is one of Hollywood’s fine dining restaurants and its atmosphere is a warm bohemian atmosphere. Café Was: 1521 Vine Street, Hollywood, CA 90028.
- Fabiolus Café. Located in the heart of Hollywood. This is the best place to enjoy authentic Italian food. They have a great list of Italian and California wines and offer exemplary service. This make the Café the idea place to dine, relax and have fun. Fabioulus Café: 6270 West Sunset Blvd., Hollywood, CA 90028.
- Kabuki Japanese. Kabuki is known to have the best sushi in town. They guaranteed that you will walk away hooked on their food. They have an extensive menu of Japanese cuisine comfort food. If you expect it to be decorated in Asian décor accompanied with cultural music, you will be proven wrong. You’ll dine in a casual atmosphere and hear today’s hottest music. Kabuki Japanese: 1545 Vine Street, Hollywood, CA 90028.
- The Waffle. It is a stylish modern diner type eatery. It is conveniently located in the center of Hollywood. It’s open 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. It is perfect any time of the day, has tasty food and a dog friendly patio for dining.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
The Gentleman’s Guide to Online Gaming
Get into FPSs and MOBAs without getting your ass kicked… too much.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.