Looking for the top 10 best restaurants near Radio City Music Hall for you next trip into the big apple?This article will give you the best restaurants near Radio City to satisfy every taste bud, every occasion and every budget. After looking at the 10 best restaurants near Radio City Music Hall you will need nine more reasons to come back.
- Yakitori Totto. This Japanese restaurant near radio city that is the best kept sushi secret. The takitate donabe gohan and negi tori donare highly recommended. Beer and Wine only. Reasonably priced. Located at 251 W. 55th Street.
- DB Bistro Moderne. DB Bistro Moderne is a modern French-American restaurant. The prices are expensive but the menu is seasonal and exciting. This bistro lands on the 10 best restaurants near Radio City for it’s “can’t miss” Sunday brunch. The restaurant is open for breakfast Monday to Saturday making it a great stop before a matinee. Located at 55 W. 44th Street
- Estiatorio Milos Estiatorio Milos is the best Greek restaurant near Radio City Music Hall. The restaurants philosophy is freshness and protecting the earth, organic foods and yogurt made from goats on the families farms in Montréal. The restaurants dinners are priced fixed and patio dining is available. Located at 125 West 55th Street.
- Carmines. If you’re looking for real Italian food and you’re near Radio City, this place is the place to be. Meals are served family style so bring the kids and a big appetite. Prices are moderate and the desserts, if you have room, are sinful! Carmine’s is one of the best restaurants near Radio City Music Hall. Located at 200 West 44th Street.,
- Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse. One of the best steakhouses near Radio City Music Hall USDA Prime Beef is a draw for this stylish eatery. Diners can enjoy Australian lobster tail, fresh vegetables and yummy desserts. Homemade breads and tomato salads are flavor packed. The wine cellar dining room is a must see. Located at 1221 6th Avenue .
- Prime Burger. Prime Burger is a throwback diner, which is why it gets a nod for one of the best restaurants near Radio City Music Hall. Since 1938, serving classic comfort food on plastic plates at the original counter bar! Stick with burgers ,turkey clubs and curly fries. It’s a quick eat that is great, when you are with the kids. Located at 5 E. 51st St.
- McGee’s Pub and Restaurant This Irish Pub is a great place for pub appetizers and a huge selection of beers! The main bar is lively and has a big screen TV with complete surround sound The TV series “How I Met Your Mother” favorite watering hole McLaren’s Pub is based on this top 10 restaurants ear radio city music hall restaurant. Located at 240 West 55 Street.
- Faces and Names. Faces and Names boast big salads, sandwiches and bar staple foods in a relaxed atmosphere at reasonable prices. Late night fare and entertainment make it a great after show restaurant near radio city a hot spot. Located at 161 W 54th Street.
- Le Bernardin. Le Bernandin is not only a top 10 restaurant near Radio City, it has the best seafood in all of the city .This is absolutely a special occasion restaurant! Try the chef’s tasting menu, paring delicious food and smooth wines. Located at 155 W. 51st Street.
- Magnolia’s Bakery. If you are catching an early show, a matinee or just have a sweet tooth, Magnolia takes the cake as a top 10 near radio city music hall! Red velvet cupcakes, muffins, coffee cakes, banana pudding and a hot cup of Joe make the line worth the wait! Featured in “The Devil wears Prada” and sung about in the Saturday Night Live Digital short “Lazy Sunday". Located at 401 Bleecker Street .
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
10 Mind-Blowing Necktie Knots
“How many knots are there?” you ask. Dozens, at least, most of which will totally amaze you.
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…