If your boss is retiring this year and you need ideas for a retirement gift, here is our list of the ten best retirement presents for boss. All of the items are unique or unusual, but they embody everything that retirement gifts are supposed to—appreciation, recognition, memories, and best wishes.
Retirement is an important milestone, and your boss will soon enter a new phase of life. Consider one of the following retirement presents as a way of helping your boss celebrate this once-in-a-lifetime event.
- Retirement Magazine Cover. Give your boss a memorable retirement keepsake with a personalized magazine cover. This gift features your boss’s photo on a magazine front, with a customized title and headlines about life, career, and family. Your boss will treasure this fun, lighthearted gift for years to come.
- Executive Golf Putting Set. Consider a golf putting gift set if your boss is a golfer looking to take up the game again after retirement. This classy gift features a putter, practice hole, golf balls, and a wooden case. You can personalize the case with an engravable brass plate.
- Professional Golf Lesson. A private lesson with a PGA professional is one retirement present that your boss will always remember. This gift is a bit extravagant, so consider this as a group present. It’s the ultimate gift for the country club golfer.
- Memorabilia Poster. Retirement gifts are as much about the past as they are about the future. This gift celebrates the life, accomplishments, and legacy of your boss, through graphics, maps, and icons. It’s the perfect way to honor the past, especially if presented by co-workers and professional colleagues.
- Stock Market Tracker. Is your boss a stock watcher? A wireless or electronic stock market tracker may be the retirement gift of choice. This desk accessory makes it easy for your stock watching boss to track the Dow, NASDAQ, and S&P 500.
- Album Cover Art. If your boss is a nostalgic music lover, consider album frames as a retirement present. Purchase the frames individually, or in sets of four or six for a montage of classic art. If your boss is a music lover with a prized vinyl collection, this is the perfect gift.
- Leather Passport Case. Does your boss plan to travel abroad after retirement? Make your retirement gift a leather passport case. A leather passport case is a neat, compact, and stylish way to hold a United States passport and other important documents. You can personalize this gift with a monogram.
- Vacation Gift Certificate. Your boss will appreciate a travel voucher as a way to kick off the new retirement. Find out where your boss really wants to go. Then get together with your co-workers to make it happen.
- Framed Survey Map. Framed survey maps of your boss’s hometown today and at the beginning of his professional career can make an interesting retirement present. If your boss is a history buff, any rare antique map is a unique gift idea sure to be treasured.
- Deed To The USA. For the retiree who has everything, consider giving your boss a deed to the United States of America. This is a fun and humorous gift for any retiree, and it’s a particularly great gift for a soldier, marine, or sailor.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.