What are the top 10 best Rick Ross quotes? Rick Ross the former correctional officer turned rapper currently has four albums out most notably though is “Teflon Don” which sold almost 200,000 copies in just its first week. Here are ten of his best quotes and an interpretation of them that show if you look past the tough exterior of the lyrics there is something to take from them.
- "I’d never trade my old girl for all the money in the world. / I’d never trade my daughter Toya for all the money in the world. / I’d never trade my only boy for all the money in the world. / I put my last name first!"- "All The Money In The World" -This is a great family quote that shows that Rick Ross still knows what is important even as his fame grows and he is placed more in the limelight.
- "Momma gettin' older feelin' pains In her shoulder. / I gotta stay focused and remain a little soldier” – "All The Money In The World" -This quote illustrates a tough time in Ross’s life as his mother got sick he knew he had to keep his head up high.
- "Self made, you just affiliated” – "B.M.F. (Blowin' Money Fast)" – This quote is an interesting one because it is Ross reminding someone that is close to him it is he who is making the money and they are just along for the ride.
- You gotta judge a man by his principles” – "MC Hammer" – A line that speaks a bit of wisdom that Ross has learned. He realizes that one must realize that a true man sticks to his principles and it is here where you can find the bit of character where you can judge a man.
- “Everyday I’m hustlin’” – "Everyday I’m Hustlin'" -Everyday he is working hard to make money and to continue to grow his self made empire.
- Me and money got a vendetta? / Looking back, to tell the truth I could've did better"– "Maybach Music III" -Rick Ross realizes he has spent a lot of money that he could have put to better use. He introspectively looks into what he has done with his money and knows better decisions about making and spending it were possible and that he should have decided upon different routes for both.
- “Young and radical, methods are mathematical”– "Live Fast, Die Young" -It is an interesting way to look upon himself, as he was younger. He was doing what he had to do in a formulaic fashion and getting it done simply.
- “Passed in ’99, cancer all up in his liver. / Difference… since we last spoke, your son's a lil' richer”– "All The Money In The World" -Thinking back upon his childhood and his fathers passing. He is telling his father he has done well for himself.
- “All the money in the world still not a big enough advance? / For me to turn my back on me being the man that I am"– "All The Money In The World" – A good message saying that he will stand for whom he is. He would not trade himself for any amount of money he will be true to who he is.
- “Living fast where it's all about the money bags? / Never front”– "Aston Martin Music" – Life comes quick and money will bring knew opportunities for a person. Never forget who you are and that will allow for a good life.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.