If you're shopping for a special ringtone for a special lady, it's always helpful to be prepared with a list of the 10 best ringtones for a girl. Whether you want to set up a certain ringtone for your girlfriend's number or you're looking to surprise her with a new ringtone on her phone, there are a wide variety of ringtones on the market. Does your girl like romantic ringtones or does she prefer funny ringtones? Check out this list of some of the best ringtones for a girl and you're sure to figure out the perfect song for your special someone.
- "Stuck Like Glue" by Sugarland: If you think funny songs make some of the best ringtones for a girl, you'll want to check out Sugarland's "Stuck Like Glue." Not only is this a cute ringtone, but it also has a really infectious beat that's sure to get stuck in your head.
- "Mine" by Taylor Swift: Some of the best ringtones for a girl are songs that sum up how they feel about that special guy. "Mine" is a sweet song about a couple who beat the odds and make things work despite all the nay-sayers.
- "What's My Name?" by Rihanna: One of the best ringtones for a girl who likes a steamy love song, "What's My Name?" is both catchy and sexy as they come. Girls will have a hard time not wanting to sing along with this fun tune.
- "Raise Your Glass" by P!nk: This is one of the best ringtones for a girl who's unique and not afraid to flaunt her originality. A good fun party song, this is a great girl ringtone for the woman who likes to enjoy life and have a good time.
- "Firework" by Katy Perry: This is a great song for anyone who needs a little inspiration, but it's also one of the best ringtones for a girl because it just pops. The beat is great, the lyrics are awesome and you can't hear this song and not want to bounce a long. It's addictive.
- "Only Girl In the World" by Rihanna: One of the best ringtones for a girl to use for when her special guy calls her, this is a beautiful song with a really wonderful message. It's the perfect way for a girl to let him know how much he means to her.
- "Pretty Girl Rock" by Keri Hilson: This is a great ringtone for a girl because it has a great beat but it's both slow and sexy while maintaining a decent rock sound. Let the world know that you do the pretty girl rock!
- "Who Dat Girl" by Flo Rida: If you're looking for one of the best ringtones for a girl who likes club tracks, give a listen to "Who Dat Girl." It has a great beat, some rocking autotune and some fun lyrics. When the phone goes off, everyone will be looking to see "Who Dat Girl?"
- "Right Thru Me" by Nicki Minaj: This is one of the best ringtones for a girl who isn't afraid of rap music. Nicki Minaj reminds us that girls can still kick out some tough tunes, managing to blend it in with music that's both smooth and romantic.
- "Dog Days Are Over" by Florence + The Machine: One of the best ringtones for a girl who enjoys a good rock tune with a bit of an old-fashioned sound, this song is a truly unique gem. The chorus is catchy, making you want to jump around and clap to the beat every time your phone rings. The dog days are over, indeed!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
10 Mind-Blowing Necktie Knots
“How many knots are there?” you ask. Dozens, at least, most of which will totally amaze you.
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…