No matter if you love rock, classic jazz, or something in between, you are sure to find a great song among these ten best ringtones for a girlfriend. Adding a special ringtone just for your girlfriend will make her realize how special she is to you.
- "You Are the Sunshine of My Life." This is a great, classic song from the 60s that is sure to melt any woman's heart. Make sure that she hears it in order to score extra brownie points!
- "I Want to Hold Your Hand." Another great song from years ago. This classic from the Beatles is sure to bring back memories of puppy love.
- "Sexy Back." A more current beat, this song is better for youngsters who are into classic hip hop. A great choice for couples who are fun loving and like to dance.
- "Lost Without You." This is a very touching song that will hit home for more serious couples. A definite must-have.
- "You're the One that I Want." An upbeat song that is sure to bring out a smile in the one that you want. Another great choice for energetic couples who like to have a great time.
- "Find Your Love." An emotional ringtone that would make any woman feel very special.
- "You Don't Have to Call Me Darlin'." Though this song can be silly, it is actually quite sweet. It lets you woman know that even though you may not always say so, you really do love her immensely.
- "In the Still of the Night." This is not only one of the older ringtone songs on the list, but is also one of the best. This makes a great choice for baby boomers who will be sure to harken back to their youth after hearing this song.
- "Still on my Brain." A more current choice that is great for couples who may have struggled with their relationship in the past. This ringtone song proves that true love is worth fighting for.
- "I'll Be There." A Jackson Five classic that is sure to get emotions stirring. Another great choice that proves love is all that matters.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …