10 Best Ringtones For Guys
These days, everyone has a customized ring tone and here is a list of the 10 best ring tones for guys. Weather it be about male bonding, lady loves or crazy ex’s, there is something for any guy’s phone. The songs are so good, you may just forget you have to answer!
- “Billy Jean” by Michael Jackson. She’s not his lover and he knows it; she may not though since she apparently “thinks that he is the one.” Billy Jean is an iconic tune and easily one of the best ring tones for guys. This one is about a girl that just can’t get a clue, and what guy can’t relate to that?
- “Big Bad Leroy Brown” by Jim Croce. Released in 1973 on his album "Life and Times", this song went straight to number one on the Billboard Hot 100 and won Croce a Grammy for Best Male Pop Vocalist and Record of the Year.
- “Big Bad John” by Johnny Cash. Originally sung by Jimmy Dean, this tune was later covered by one of the original bad boys, Johnny Cash. The song is about a huge guy who killed a woman then was crushed to death by a collapsed mine. Not quite a peppy tune, but it is one of the best ring tones for guys.
- “Born in the USA” by Bruce Springsteen. No guy is more of a man’s man than Bruce Springsteen and this is one of his iconic songs. A part of all dudes wants to be like Springsteen, even if you can’t, you can at least rock this as one of the best ring tones for guys.
- “You Shook Me All Night Long” by AC/DC. About the love of a good woman…sort of. More like about the lovin’ of a good woman, and what could be better for one of the best ring tones for guys?
- “Born To Be Wild” by Steppenwolf. The repetition and upbeat lyrics and melody make this one of the best ring tones for guys. Perfect for your phone ring or a night out at karaoke.
- “Under My Thumb” by The Rolling Stones. The first time the Stones caught the wrath of the ladies was after the release of this song, which while it may not make a women’s ring tone list it certainly makes the list of best ring tones for guys. This song changes a girlfriend into a pet animal. Meow.
- “I Can See For Miles” by The Who. One of the easiest songs to list as the best ring tones for guys, this song is one of the most popular men’s breakup songs in history. About a cheating lover, lead singer Roger Daltrey gets even in lyrics like “Here’s a poke at you / you’re gonna choke on it too.”
- “Beautiful Girls” by Van Halen. This hard rock old school tune comes off of Van Halen’s second album released in 1979. One of the best ring tones for guys, this song extols the virtues of beautiful girls.
- “My Friend’s Got A Girlfriend” by Offspring. Also called “Why Don’t You Get A Job, “ this song is off Offspring’s fifth album “Americana” released in 1998. The tune is a funny song about a lazy woman set to a catchy melody inspired by the Beatle’s song “Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da.”