Trying for find a good ringtone is a challenge, but it's much easier when you're prepared with this list of 10 best ringtones for men. Regardless of what kind of music you enjoy or what you're trying to say, chances are there's the perfect song just waiting out there for you. Here are some great examples of the best ringtones for men, chosen straight off the "what's hot" charts.
- "Grenade" by Bruno Mars If you're looking for one of the best ringtones for men and you like a romantic song that tells a girl all you're willing to do for her, you might want to give Bruno Mars a listen. Originally born in Hawaii, this talented artist is really chewing up the charts.
- "Tonight (I'm Lovin' You)" by Enrique Iglesias feat. Ludacris & DJ Frank E Another great ringtone for men is the risque song "Tonight (I'm Lovin' You)." You can go for the clean version or the rather explicit one if you want to raise eyebrows whenever your cell phone rings.
- "Just the Way You Are" by Bruno Mars Another romantic tune from Hawaiian artist Bruno Mars. If you enjoy romantic songs, you might want to set this one up as your girl's ringtone. One of the most popular ringtones for men on the market, this one will score big with the ladies.
- "Bottoms Up" by Trey Songz feat. Nicki Minaj This is one of the best ringtones for men who enjoy going out and having a good time. As the name might suggest, this is a song about tipping bottles bottoms up and enjoying a few drinks with your girl.
- "F**k You (Forget You)" by Cee-Lo Green One of the best ringtones for men who've just been through a nasty breakup, "F**k You (Forget You)" is sort of a single guy's anthem. It's a bit emotional in spots, but otherwise a good tune.
- "Wet" by Snoop Dogg This song might get you slapped, but you're sure to think this is one of the best ringtones for men if you're a Snoop fan. Who can resist his smooth way with the ladies?
- "Animal" by Neon Trees If you like a more indie rock sound, you might think Neon Trees' hit single "Animal" is one of the best ringtones for men. It's certainly a catchy tune that will have you singing along.
- "No Love" by Eminem feat. Lil Wayne Fans of Lil Wayne and Eminem are bound to think this hit song is one of the best ringtones for men. "No Love" is a very powerful and driving beat that just can't be ignored.
- "I Just Had Sex" by The Lonely Island feat. Akon This is, hands-down, one of the best ringtones for men who have a good sense of humor. If you want a funny or silly ringtone, you should definitely give this one a listen.
- "Put You In a Song" by Keith Urban One of the best ringtones for men who enjoy country music, "Put You In a Song" is a beautiful Keith Urban tune with a lot of feeling. Your girl won't mind a bit if you set up her own special ring to a great song like this.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.