If you're a runner and you like to exercise to music, try out any of the 10 best rock albums to run to. Each album is chock full of great songs, which will help keep your energy up until the very last track.
- “Back in Black” by AC/DC. One of the best rock albums to run to, “Back in Black” starts with high energy and thumping rhythms and never lets up. From “Hell's Bells” to “Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution,” this album will put you in the mood to rock and run.
- “Combat Rock” by the Clash. Listening to “Combat Rock,” you'll want to sing, dance, run, or some combination of all three. It's filled with musical energy, infectious rhythm, and powerful lyrics. You'll run right through this album, then come home singing “Rock the Casbah.”
- “Are You Experienced?” by Jimi Hendrix. “Are You Experienced?” is not only one of the best rock albums to run to, it's also guitar genius Jimi Hendrix's debut album. Its guitar riffs will pump you full of pep and help you enjoy a great run.
- “Led Zeppelin IV” by Led Zeppelin. One of the best rock albums to run to, “Led Zeppelin IV” gets off to a running start with “Black Dog” and doesn't let up “Until the Levee Breaks.” The album is a mix of hard-rocking, thumping songs and magical, mysterious ones, but they will all get you moving.
- “The Doors” by The Doors. This amazing album contains some of the best-known songs by The Doors. The unique style and rhythms of these songs will help light your exercise fire, all the way through to “The End,” the last track on the album.
- “Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band” by The Beatles. One of The Beatles's most energetic albums, “Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band” is one of the best rock albums to run to. From the title track to “Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds,” its songs are guaranteed to put pep in your step.
- “1999” by Prince. For sensational “get off the couch” music, you can't beat “1999.” This album, one of the best rock albums to run to, is filled with great tunes like “Delirious,” Little Red Corvette,” and the title track, all of which will help keep your energy up while running.
- “Rumours” by Fleetwood Mac. The smooth style of Fleetwood Mac won't fail you on a long run. “Rumours,” one of the best rock albums to run to, is filled with fabulous music that'll catch you up in its energy and keep you running strong.
- “Let it Bleed” by The Rolling Stones. “Let it Bleed,” filled with catchy songs and driving rhythms, will make a long run easier and more fun. You'll be rambling and running along with “Midnight Rambler,” then catching energy from “Monkey Man.”
- “Lynyrd Skynyrd” by Lynyrd Skynyrd. If you're into Southern rock, then Lynyrd Skynyrd's debut album is one of the best rock albums to run to. The tracks are filled with pumping rhythm, which will keep you moving and grooving, and you can't beat running to “Free Bird.”
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
What Your Shoes Tell Her About You
How footwear can kick-start your dating game—or kick dirt on your grave.