Are you wondering what the 10 best rock and roll love songs are? Of course, we all have our favorites and as time passes, more love songs come. Some of these rock and roll love songs have endured decades and are still being played today.
- "Iris" by the Goo Goo Dolls. Written and sung by the multi talented John Rzeznik, this rock and roll love song was written for the "City of Angels" movie and remained at the top of the charts for an amazing eighteen weeks.
- "Babe" by Styx. Off of the 1979 "Cornerstone" album, this song was number one in America and number six in the UK in early 1980. Dennis Deyoung wrote this rock and roll love song as a birthday present to his wife.
- "November Rain" by Guns n Roses. Though the band is no longer together, this song remains a favorite of many, being played on every rock station across the nation. It was written and sung by Axl Rose.
- "Still Loving You" by the Scorpions. Originally released on the "Love At First Sting" in 1984, this classic rock ballad remains a favorite today. In 1992, 2000 and 2001, remixed versions of this rock and roll love song were released.
- "Wonderful Tonight" by Eric Clapton. "Wonderful Tonight" was written and sung by Eric Clapton. Off of the wildly successful "Slowhand" album, this song was written for Clapton's lady.
- "You And Me" by Lifehouse. Released in 2005 for airplay, the song was originally sung for the 2000 movie "All Over Again." "You and Me" enjoyed 62 weeks on the Billboard Hot 100.
- "I Dont Want To Miss a Thing" by Aerosmith. This Aerosmith song was featured in Liv Tyler's (Steven's daughter) appearance in the movie "Armageddon." The rock and roll love song debuted at number one on the Billboard Hot 100.
- "Every Time I Think of You" by The Babys. Composed by Jack Conrad and Ray Kennedy and sung by John Waite, this song made it to number thirteen on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
- "Waiting For a Girl Like You" by Foreigner. Co-written and sung by Lou Gramm, this song has been re-recorded by a variety of artists, as well as used in a video game, a musical and movie.
- "Unchained Melody" by The Righteous Brothers. Recorded in 1965, this romantic song has had over 500 versions of it re-recorded by various artists around the world. This song has been used in the movie "Ghost" as well as in a Ford commercial.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...