10 Best Rock Love Songs 2008
Feel the love with the 10 best rock love songs 2008. Love is a popular topic in rock songs and there were many hits in 2008. If you’re looking to make a new play list of tracks with a sweet edge then these rock love songs are for you.
- “Gotta be Somebody” by Nickelback. This 2008 song is a plea to find the love of your life. It’s a beautifully uplifting song for those who just went through a break-up or for discouraged singles. The song also makes those who have found love feel more appreciative of that person.
- “Use Somebody” Kings of Leon. Like the previous song this is a plea for love. In this song, the singer has found the person they want, and they are waiting for them to return that emotion.
- “With Me” by Sum41. This punk rock band slows it down and sweetens it up a little for this 2008 rock love song. The song has a very powerful message with lines like “I am nothing without you.”
- “All Summer Long” by Kid Rock. This rock love song from 2008 has an old school country feel to it like many of Kid Rock’s songs do. It’s a catchy song about summer love. The song was released the summer of 2008 and is still a popular rock love song.
- “Love Hurts” by Incubus. This song looks at the darker side of love but it still does it in a positive way. The chorus is: “Love hurts but sometimes it’s a good hurt. And it feels like I’m alive.” This 2008 rock love song acknowledges that love can sometimes be painful but that we can’t live without it.
- “Retrace” by Amberlin. This 2008 rock love song is about the one that got away. The singer wishes he could “retrace my steps” back to this woman he is still in love with. Amberlin is a rock band this is known for beautiful songs and this one is no exception.
- “Your Love is a Lie” by Simple Plan. This is another great 2008 rock song about love gone wrong. The singer has been cheated on, which many fans can relate to, and is telling the person that their “love is a lie.”
- “Into my Web” by The Used. This song is about missing out on love. The Used is an amazing band and this song is no exception. Like most love songs, it has some beautiful imagery.
- “Love Me Dead” by Ludo. This song has a lighthearted and twisted sense of humor to it. The song is about a woman that the singer loves to hate and just can’t get away from. The singer comes off as a little bi-polar but that is part of the appeal of this twisted rock love song.
- “I’m not over” by Carolina Liar. This is another song about the one that got away. The singer says “I’m not over you just yet. Cannot hide it. You’re not that easy to forget.” It’s a very catchy and easy to listen to song.
Posted on: May. 13, 2011