If you are hosting or djing a rock party, you need to know what the 10 best rock party songs are. From classic seventies epics to eighties soft rock anthems, there is a wide number of rock songs to choose from.
- "I Love Rock 'N' Roll" by Joan Jett. One of the most definitive rock songs. Snarling guitar riffs and a shout along chorus make this one of the 10 best rock party songs of all time.
- "I Wanna Rock 'N' Roll All Nite" by KISS. Perhaps the biggest rock party band in the world, KISS has influenced many of today's biggest acts and written a number of the best rock anthems. The lyrics of this song embody the spirit of the ten best rock party songs better than any other song.
- "Walk This Way" by Aerosmith and Run D.M.C. A reworking of the classic Aerosmith song, this is perhaps one of the first rap and rock crossover songs as well. Hard rock with a hip hop beat makes this one of the ten best rock party songs to date.
- "Jump" by Van Halen. A catchy synthesizer riff coupled with a jaw dropping guitar solo, the song 'Jump' by Van Halen was an instant classic. It's upbeat melody and simple chorus result in it being one of the ten best rock party songs around.
- "Place Your Hands" by Reef. An appearance on UK television made this one of the anthems of the 90's. It's simply one of the ten best rock party songs ever recorded.
- "Whatever" by Oasis. More laid back than some of their previous distortion laden outings, this non-album recording became one of the most played songs of the mid-nineties. 'Whatever' is Oasis at the top of their game and is one of the ten best rock party songs ever written.
- "Are You Gonna Go My Way?" by Lenny Kravitz. On his third studio album, Lenny struck gold with this hyperactive rock number. An unforgettable guitar riff earn this recognition as one of the ten best rock party songs of all time.
- "Highway To Hell" by AC/DC. Arguably one of the biggest rock and roll bands in the world, AC/DC have also written some of the biggest rock anthems of all time. Easily one of the ten best rock party songs.
- "We Will Rock You" by Queen. An unforgettable drum beat backs this staccato vocal and stadium rock chorus. A lesson in less is more, this is one of the 10 best rock party songs, guaranteed to make you clap your hands to the beat.
- "Paradise City' by Guns 'n' Roses. Guns 'n' Roses exploded on to the scene in the late eighties with a plethora of classic rock songs. With its outrageous band coda, this is the sound of band having the time of their life.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Real-Life Heroes Who Inspired Indiana Jones
Legend has it, these guys are the real MVPs.