List are compiled yearly for the top 10 best rock ringtones. People are frequently downloading ringtones to their cell phones on a daily basis. Here is a list of suggested ringtones that are considered to be the best available for downloading.
- "Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns and Roses. Guns and Roses first broke into the scene in 1985. "Welcome to the Jungle" was released as the bands second single and quickly went up the Billboard charts. It continues to be a top hit with Rock lovers and is considered the number 1 ringtone download.
- "Crazy Train" by Ozzy Osbourne. Ozzy Osbourne is a well known for singing in a band, as well as solo. After leaving the group "Crazy Train" was the first single as a solo artist. The song was written in 1980, but never released until 1987. As far as I am concerned this is the number 2 ringtone.
- "Check my Brain" by Alice in Chains. "Check my brain" was the first Billboard hit for Alice in Chains since 1994. It was released as a second single from their album "Black Gives Way to Blue". "Check my Brain" is considered the number 3 out of the top 10 downloaded ringtones.
- "Sex on Fire" by Kings of Leon. "Sex on Fire" is the first released single from the Kings of Leon's fourth studio album. The music video for "Sex on Fire" has been viewed on You Tube over 35 million times. This is one of the many reasons why I consider this to be the number 4 most downloaded rock song.
- "Sweet Home Alabama" by Lynyrd Skynyrd. "Sweet Home Alabama" was the first huge hit for Lynyrd Skynyrd. This song also has a hidden lyric at 55 seconds into the song. This wasn't an intended lyric, but instead members messing around. A group that knows how to have a good time deserves the top 5 spot in my book. This is why I consider this the number 5 all time downloaded ringtone.
- "Beautiful Day" by U2. U2 first broke into the music scene in 1976. The band was formed in Dublin, Ireland after one of the band members posted a notice looking for band members. The band practiced for over 18 months before being discovered. "Beautiful Day" was released in 2000 and remained at the top of the charts for many months. This is why I feel as though this song is the number 6 most downloaded rock song ringtone.
- "Enter Sandman" by Metallica. Metallica is a heavy metal rock bank that first burst into the scene in 1981. By the end of 1982, the band was the main gig playing and had their first record appearance. "Enter Sandman" was released in 1991 as the band's cover song. Soon younger generations began to love their music and this is why I consider "Enter Sandman" to be the number 7 most downloaded ringtone.
- "Californication" by Red Hot Chili Peppers. This song, which was also the album's name, was released in hopes of hitting the Billboards top spot. It quickly rose to number 8, and peaked at the number 3 song. This song dared to be spiritual and is remembered because of this. It was the first song of the type the Red Hot Chili Peppers had released. This is why I consider this song being the top 8 most downloaded ringtone.
- "In the End" by Linkin Park. This song was a hit with music lovers everywhere. In 2000 they released the first album Hybrid Theory which sold 4.8 million during the debut year. "In the End" is still a very talked about song, and this is why it is number 9 on my list for the most frequently downloaded ringtones.
- "Higher" by Creed. Last but certainly not least on the list is the song by Creed called 'Higher". This song was One of the groups major hits and is still heard on radios today.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …