Some of the best rock bands have songs that are included in this list of the 10 best rock songs of 2007. These songs hit the top of charts and were the most requested songs played in 2007. If you want to get your MP3 player rocking, you will want to add these songs to your playlist.
- Papa Roach “Forever” This song is monumental for anyone who has gone through a breakup but can’t seem to move. This song brings back memories for any listener. It makes you think about would might have been if the relationship worked out.
- Finger Eleven “Paralyzer” This song is about a guy who may be out of his element in the club scene. He sees a girl he likes, but is afraid that she will ignore him and not give him the time of day. A basic insecurity for anyone who finds someone they like and are afraid of what might happen.
- Three Days Grace “Pain” There are many interpretations of the meaning behind the word “pain.” Some people think it is sex or self-harm. Others think about the numbness you feel to protect yourself from the pain of losing someone. This song has a catchy tune that keeps playing over and over again in your head.
- Breaking Benjamin “Breath” This song seems to be about a guy who is in love with a girl, but he knows he is bad for her.
- Linkin Park “What I’ve Done” This is a song about forgiveness. More so about forgiving yourself for the things you have done and are not proud of.
- Hinder “Better than Me” A typical love song about a guy whose girlfriend has left him. Even though he misses everything about her, he knows that she needs more than he can or would give her. The vocals are truly amazing. The music itself could drift away and this song would still be on the top ten list.
- Nickelback “If Everyone Cared” This song defines that the world in general could be a better place if everyone just cared a little bit. If the public cared about people other than themselves and stopped and thought about how their actions affect other people, the world could be a better place. The lyrics put this song on this top ten list. It is a mantra that everyone should live by.
- Daughtry “It’s Not Over” A song about second chances and possibly third and forth chances as well. The couple in this relationship are trying to make things work, but it seems that no matter what they do, it is wrong.
- Maroon 5 “Makes Me Wonder” A relationship gone wrong because of lies. He wants the girl back and is remembering the time he spent with her, but he can’t think of an excuse that would want to make her come back to him.
- Red Hot Chili Peppers “Dani California” This song seems to be a sort of personal story. The song is about a collaboration of all the girls he has met in his life that sort of live life haphazardly, living each day and not thinking about the consequences. This song just makes you want to move your body even if you don't know the lyrics.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert ...
Dove Men Shave Cream